2014 Lexus ES 300h

40 city / 39 hwy

Overall

Best

by Lead foot from Buchanan, Michigan, 49107 | July 26, 2014

This is my third Lexus, I am now 83 and decided to go with the 300h, I am having so much fun passing up the gas pumps, I am averaging a solid 42 MPG, and this is divided between city and highway driving. Thanks LEXUS Arnold Lemke

First time hybrid and Lexus owner

by First time Lexus and Hybrid owner from Kansas City, MO | April 21, 2014

Always wanted a hybrid and had driven Prius before. Like the feel of the electric and the quietness. But the Lexus luxury and solid feel are over the top. Amazing quiet ride yet offers sports car performance when needed. Would like more iPhone friendly interior and connect-ability. Navigation system a bit 20th century rather than state of the art 21st century. Would like to see this updated for my next purchase of the SUV Hybrid 450H. Would like to compare to MKX sometime in the future but always believed in the Lexus quality and low cost of upkeep. Will see how that goes.

Navigation system clunky

by muffin from Washington, DC | March 23, 2014

This is my second Lexus. I loved my 2008 Lexus ES350 in every way (comfort, classy on both outside and inside, user-friendly navigation system), but I wanted significantly better gas mileage. I love the gas mileage I am getting so far in my Lexus ES300h (32 m/gal in mostly very short (5-10mile) city driving, I have 2000 miles on the car. But I hate the navigation system. It is very clunky, not intuitive, and not at all user-friendly. I miss the touch-screen controls. I hate the mouse and it takes up too much room. I think the interior is cheap looking and my seat comfort is not as good as in my ES350. If Lexus doesn't bring back the touch-screen navigation system and improve the interior, I will not buy another Lexus.

So far so good

by Car Buyer from Chicago, Il | January 29, 2014

I've only have this for 1 month now. I haven't bought a car for over 10 years and it' so easy to drive. I haven't had to get gas yet. Love the look , love the drive!

Great Car

by JohnnyB from Chicago IL | January 29, 2014

I have a had this car a few months and everyday I drive it I get impressed. This is the best built cars I have ever driven

The New Car

by Queen Jean from Wakefield, MA | December 24, 2013

I've been driving the 2014 ES300h for one month now. The ride is smooth, the gas mileage is excellent, truly a pleasure to drive this Lexus and I would highly recommend this car to everyone.

Great Hybrid Car

by Jerrik the home user from | November 18, 2013

I rather drive this than a prius, or an unreliable American hybrid. Reliable, great MPG, and luxury. Lexus' new look is amazing, I hope they extend hybrid options to all their models.

none

by none from | November 3, 2013

Haven't bought one yet. I do not have any more to say. End of comments. I said I have nothing more to say; final comments with no more to say; got it.