2003 Lexus GS 430

Available in 1 styles:  2003 Lexus GS 430 4dr Sedan shown

18 city / 23 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love my car. Ride is very smooth

by Lynne from Chicago | April 21, 2013

I owned a ES300 and had a car wreck, bought a ES330 and love it. It's a great car to have with a very smooth ride. Had my first Lexus for 9 year and only put $2500 in it. I will always purchase Lexus cars.

Solid as a rock for 9 years

by MassLex from Braintree, MA | March 1, 2013

Bought this car brand new in 2004 and have put 105K on it. Just did the timimg belt, waterpump and new spark plugs. Yes, the tranny can be a little balky at times, but I knew that before I bought it. It gets decent MPG and has required very little maintenance over the years. People that ride in it cant believe that it is 9 years old. The interior has held up great. I will definately be looking for a ES350 in another year or two. Very satisified with the Lexus brand.

Shifting Issues

by Car Guy from Toledo, OH | February 13, 2013

Over all the Lexus is a really nice ride if you get one that does not have a shifting issue. I bought the car used with 57k on it. When I did the test drive I notice a rather rough shift like it was trying to find it's gear. The Lexus dealership told me that it was a learning transmission and that they could reprogram the transmission aka flash the chip. They had the car back twice and it still shifts rough and now I am stuck with the car. The regional manager from Lexus drove the car and said he could not find the problem. The service manager told me that they had problems with "some" of the transmissions with shifting issues. I love Lexus but did not buy one when my wife was looking for a car. Not willing to take the gamble again. I now have over a 100K on the car with only two repairs to report. very reliably other then the shifting issue. Go for the ES 350 which has a better transmission.

Great Value for the Money

by MHyatt from Danbury, CT | December 3, 2012

These cars (Lexus ES300) are one of the best used car values out there for the money, if you buy them at the right price. Luxury, comfort, reliability, etc can't be beat

Impressed

by never buy a chevy again from | July 24, 2012

3 year of Caliver or 8 year old Lexus? I glad I went with the Lexus. There really isn't a comparsion, is there?

Great used car buy!!

by duckey from indiana | January 16, 2012

Very hard to find a better car for the money right now, you can pick up nice low mileage es330's right now for the same price as a camry of the same year! very good car all around, interior is better than the newer es350's and the body style is very sleek! the es330 is very powerful and quick, was able to pick up a used 2004 with 30k and nav and couldnt be happier. grab one while you can!

One of the most reliable luxury cars I've owned

by Lexus Fan from Rockville, MD | October 24, 2011

I bought this car solely because it was listed in a news paper in 2004, as the car that has the least number of repairs in 5 years. While other manufacturers such as Ford listed as the car with the most repairs in 5 years, I was surprised even the most expensive luxury car like Mercedez Benz ranked way below Lexus. My experience shows that this is a very reliable and luxurious car. The ride is so smooth and quiet. You will not feel the road at all.

Most dependable

by Lexus man from | August 7, 2011

this vehicle has surpassed any vehicle I have ever owned. The quality is everywhere you look try one you will not be disappointed.

Infinity G35 Vs Lexus

by Grapevine Gal from Grapevine, TX | July 21, 2011

I tried an Infinity G35 for a year. I was happily surprised at its great performance. The torque and overall speed made it really fun to drive. I felt like I could drive it in a NASCAR Sprint Cup Race. But, being over 50 and full of arthritis, the shifting began to bother me. After a year of fun, I traded it in for a Lexus ES330. I'm back to the Mom mobile. Loving the luxury and comfort.

Like new, 4 years old, 26K

by Bob from Palo Alto, CA | June 17, 2008

It's the tightest, most solid vehicle I've ever owned and I'm accustomed to Mercedes and other Luxury cars. It's not exciting as some, reviews say, but I wouldn't trade it for anything because it outclasses most sedans and does not break down. My chrome wheels developed some pitting and the dealer gladly exchanged them for a new set. I was surprised to find out that he lexus is built but not sold in japan, apparently no market for luxury with high cost licensing. They don't know what they're misssing.

Featured Services for this Lexus GS 430