2005 Lexus ES 330

21 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Loving this car!

by Family Guy 46350 from Northwest Indiana | August 30, 2014

I could never afford a car like a Lexus brand-new, not in this economy, not with a small child in the family. I thought I would do better buying a clean used Lexus than a newer and lesser car. I think I was right. I bought a 2005 ES330 with 150,000 miles on it. I bought it at a Lexus dealer and there were a ton of records showing the car having regular maintenance. The body integrity is excellent on this car. No rattles, no squeaks, everything works. The projector beam headlights are amazing; the high beams are far beyond anything I've ever had on a car before. The interior is laid out sensibly and just oozes a feeling of quality in every way. The climate control system is easy to learn, powerful and responsive. The ES330 is not intended for sporty driving but it does corner very well and handles beautifully on the road. The engine is nearly silent from inside the car and idles as smooth as silk. You can run this car on any unleaded gas but the higher octane you use, the more the engine will deliver some extra power. I tend to use the mid-grade but regular or premium can also be used. American car companies supposedly have a standard with their parts suppliers of 500 defects per million parts; Lexus's standard is 20 per million. After just a month owning this car, I think that same level of quality carries through the whole car. I love mine.

Best Car I've ever owned

by idennisf from Long Island, NY | August 11, 2014

I've owned about twenty cars throughout my life and this one is, by far, my favorite. Its smooth, quiet, and looks very stylish. I love all of the features from the tilting side view mirrors to the cooled seats! I bought mine pre-owned with 34k miles on it and you would think its a brand new car. I can't praise this car enough! Love it!

I Looooove my Lexus!!

by Lucky Lexus Owner !! from La Habra, CA | November 21, 2013

I bought my 2005 ES 330 used in Nov. 2012. Have always admired these cars -I wanted it for about 10 yrs before I got it and have been so happy with it ever since. It was 7 yrs old with 43K miles on it and it is still in such great shape and drives so nice. Its the best car I've ever owned- the car reviews describe it as "entry-level" but I wouldn't want anything else- this car has everything I need. The interior looks so nice with the beautiful wood trim and leather, the features are great- I'd never had heated/cooled seats! The stereo has both CD and cassette player which is perfect for me! I'm keeping my Lexus for the long run for sure. This car makes me feel wonderful when I drive it-comfortable seats, smooth ride. When I walk up to this car, I'm proud to get in it. I've owned Chevrolet, Lincoln and Saturn- they've been good cars too- but this is my dream car.

Fantastic Car

by TR from Phoenix / Chandler AZ | September 2, 2013

I bought my ES330 in Nov '05 used with 12,000 miles under the Lexus Certified Used Car from a local Lexus Dealer. I have always owned American made cars, thought i would try out Lexus. This has been absolutely the best car i have ever owned. Comfortable ride, quiet, reliable, handles great, impressive styling -exterior and interior. Definitely worth the money. Haven't had any major problems owning this car. I was always taking my GM, Chryslers back for repairs. After owning this car, I will NOT go back to American Cars again. Im thinking about buying another Lexus.

Oldey but Goodey!!!

by RobertPHX from Phoenix / Scottsdale Arizona | August 13, 2013

I bought this car in July 2013.. It is a 2005 with 42,000 miles. I have owned many vehicles, even newer lastly a 2010 Prius level 4 (on lease). My second Prius and they are great cars. This ES330 is the most amazing vehicle. The most quiet car I have ever owned. I have not even had a chance to figure out all the goodies but know the stereo is amazing already. I will have this car for a very very long time and doubt it would be replaceable! Living in Phoenix I have never had such awesome cooled seats, along with the tinted windows and power rear shade the hat is not even noticeable. Amazing vehicle!

Most reliable car

by 69AMX from West Springfield, MA | March 17, 2013

The second Lexus that I've owned. Most reliable, comfortable, quiet, cars I've ever owned. I would highly recommend one for any new or used car purchase.

Best Car I have ever Owned

by MadJayhawk from Sun City West, AZ | March 5, 2013

This car may be destined to become a classic. Mine is 8 years old. Looks and drives like it was brand new. The finish is still fresh looking and the trim has not faded or deteriorated. We bought it used off a dealer's lot. giving him a car that was in very high demand at the time so we got a very good deal. We just finished a 2,400 mile round trip from Phoenix to Kansas City and back. Averaged 25 mpg and around 70mph. Smooth as silk. We used to take 3 or even 4 days for the trip in our other cars because they were uncomfortable to ride in. We now take 2 days and are not tired at all. This car handles very well. We went down US-54 through Kansas which is mostly two lanes. Passing was never a problem. Punch it and we were easily around even the big trucks. Going from 65 to 85 is pretty easy. I have only one complaint. The trunk could be bigger and the seats could be fold downs (though that might make them uncomfortable).

Will Run This Car Forever

by Libby from Greensburg, PA | November 29, 2012

This is the nicest car I ever owned. I have had it 5 years and have gotten so many compliments on the ride and interior and exterior looks. The ride is very comfortable and quiet. Great car!

Great car and ride

by Lexusmannow from Brockton, MA | September 1, 2012

I originally had two Mercedes benz and wanted to try out a Lexus and so far I am very, very impressed with the styling, comfort and performance. Great car to have

Best Car i've owned

by Lucky Lady from Lincoln city,OR. | April 9, 2012

I am so glad that i found this car online even though i'm just browsing,and i fell in love with this one and bought after 2 days.Not just dependable,it is reliable car!.It's my New Baby!!!

Uses car for Off-roading