2006 Lexus ES 330

2006 Lexus ES 330
Available in 1 styles:  2006 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan shown

21 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Very Comfortable and Reliable car.

by Patrick Hajje from Phoenix | December 26, 2013

Bought this car a couple days ago and I'm very happy and satisfied. Handles and Drives like a Dream! Most comfortable car I have ever owned AND it gets great mpg.

Great Car

by PrincessJas from Durham | January 18, 2013

I've never been so happy in my life! I live this car I feel so comfortable! This car is very reliable, drives great, and beautiful.

Most reliable car I've owned

by Dick from Arvada, CO | January 23, 2012

I bought it new and it is performing like new after 95K miles. I agree with Consumer Reports that it is the best used car for the price.

I'm In Love!

by Ricky from Stockton, CA | January 2, 2012

Bought it a couple of months ago, preowned but in immaculate condition with 74,000K on it. Drives and handles like a dream. Just wish it got 35MPG! Didn't notice it recommends using only Supreme Unleaded, but tried a middle grade (I'm cheap) the other day and it seems to run just fine.

certified lexus es330

by arizonie from glendale az | December 6, 2011

we bought tis car 3 yrs ago in scottsdale arizona as a certified pre owned lexus w/ 31k miles. Car has preformed excellent w/ no problems only routine maintenence needed. very smooth,comfortable and quiet to drive. I don't know what other owners are talking about when they complain about the 5 speed transmission shifting, it seems smooth to me. gas mileage is almost 30 mpg on hwy and 23 city. we are now looking to trade in our 2004 toyota avalon for another Lexus E series.

One of the best cars I ever owned

by I love my cars from Boston | December 14, 2010

This vehicle is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever owned and is fully loaded. Best deal and value for the money. Would recommend this car to everyone.

A very respectable combination

by Camry6 from Newfoundland, Canada | July 12, 2010

My wife and I bought our 2006 ES 330 Luxury, with the Sport and Navigation packages March 2009. It was a lease return and fresh out of the Lexus maintenance program. At our first glance, the ES appeared "different", especially in the front. We were'nt sure if we liked the long stretched headlights and "roundish" front profile. It has now grown on us and we now like the "different" look. Very sleek. It has the HID self levelling headlights which are bright and have an excellent beam spread and reach making night driving on dark highways comfortable and confident. It has the optional Adaptive Variable Suspension which gives you 4 settings to choose, Limo soft, Normal, performance and Sport. Each setting has four computer controlled variants that constantly monitors the road surface and driver inputs through the steering, accelerator and brakes. It can adjust the ride control to each individual wheel within .0010 of a second. The engine has ample power for highway on-ramps and highway passing. It is smooth, quiet and very well refined. The transmission shifts silky smooth. The interior is very luxurious and is of top quality and superb comfort. The voice Navigation system is easy to use and works flawlessly. The navigation system also gives you the Mark Levinson stereo. It is the best factory installed sound system available. The sound is of recording studio quality, and is truly amazing to say the least. We were very impressed with its handling in winter. With four winter tires installed and the Vehicle Stability Control and Traction Control active, it performed beyond our expectations in foul driving conditions, ice and deep snow. This is also aided by the front wheel drive configuration. It has 8 air bags and is among the highest safety ratings for frontal, rear end crash, side impact and roll-over ratings. The reliability has been top notch, as we expected. It had 70,000 kilometers (43,750 miles) when we bought it. It now has 130,000 kilometers (81,250 miles) on the odometer and we have had NO issues whatsoever. This vehicle has been a joy so far with no regrets. I recommend that you take close consideration to the 2004-2006 ES 330 model.

Best Car out there

by otis from Tennessee | June 21, 2010

This car is a superb vehicle and I would highly recomend to all looking for a good luxury car at a affordable cost.

Great Car

by Phoenixman from central PA | March 25, 2010

Only thing I question is whether it was worth the extra money over the top of the line Toyota. they have the same sheet metal.

Potential

by Potential from Fife | May 17, 2009

Lackluster styling and price of vehicle with options is over the top. Vehicle tight on the inside for 6 footers, even with seat extended engine will certainly be lackluster as care age.

Featured Services for this Lexus ES 330