2007 Lexus ES 350

21 city / 30 hwy

Overall

07 Lexus ES350

by Geoking3 from Melbourne, FL | August 5, 2014

We just purchased a new used 07 Lexus ES350 w 80000 miles on it. The car has been maintained at Lexus its whole life with one previous owner. Clean Car Fax to boot. This is our 3rd vehicle for running around and taking the kids to their activities. We owned an 04 Toyota Solara for the past 7 years so when it was time to upgrade to a newer used vehicle we chose the Lexus for its Toyota bloodline. The car is beautiful, leather, and navigation. It drives like a dream and performance wise it is nicer to drive then our new 2013 Cadillac SRX which we love as well. You can certainly tell the luxury styling still exists and it doesn't feel like a 7 year vehicle. The quality shines. So far we are quite pleased with the ES350 and have even spoke about trading up in 3 years to a brand new one once the Cadillac lease is up. Love this comfortable driving vehicle.

Can't go wrong

by The One Who Knows from Royal Oak, MI | May 14, 2013

Best car I have ever owned. Six years, 94,000 miles and never a problem. Only maintenance was tires, battery and water pump. Great riding car. Very quiet and smooth. You can't go wrong!

I met my car on the intrenet and fell in love.

by Vickie MacKenzie from Tillamook, Oregon | December 22, 2012

Used 2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan. I was looking at cars on the web and my eye caught this beautiful car and fell in love. So many options and the comfort was everything and more. The safety features were so great that the Insurance went down not up. Simply amazing. The drive over the mountains was smooth and plenty of power to climb the hills and pass with very little effort. 30 miles per gallon on the highway which is a plus in any car these days... but the fact that you can have luxury and great gas mileage is so worth the money especially if you love to drive. Heating and cooling seats... wow! The car has a sleek dash not the huge one that most cars have. But this car just wasn't made for the driver in mind... it is also the passengers dream having their own controls to set their seat exactly how they want to ride and heat or cooling in their own space just at a finger tip. Navigation screen so big my husband doesn't need his glasses to see. Over all I give the car 5 stars and the dealer and Internet sales person was 10 star!!!

Excellent vehicle

by Bob from Watkins Glen, NY | December 12, 2012

This is my 3rd Lexus and the es350 has it all over the 330 and the 300. The power (272 hp) and driveability is also superior. I'm ready for another es350 in the Spring.

Amazing car!

by Don from Lancaster, PA | June 23, 2012

I traded a 2005 ES 330 with 160,000 miles for this ES 350. Both cars were very reliable. The last 4 years of driving, I never replaced even a light bulb in either car. Every time i thought i had a problen, it was something I did not understand. The manual "fixed" the problem I thought i had! The one item was the tire monitor--It includes the spare tire! When i inflated the spare, the light went out. What a car.

Solid car

by Lexus Buyer from Woodbridge VA | November 30, 2011

I traded my 2002 Lexus GS300 for the 2007 ES350. The 350 glides like an old time Caddie (that's a compliment), is very comfortable, style is there, and gets above average gas mileage. However, it cannot compete with the GS for handling and acceleration. I can endorse the car for "pleasant driving, beauty etc. but it simply isn't as much fun to drive as a GS model.

the best car i have ever own

by nigel from Florida | November 7, 2011

Luxury meets value. Best safety rating. The best suspension vehicle in this class. The leather is very durable, and the ride is very smooth..

E420 out ES350 in

by King3BMan from York, PA | October 3, 2011

We bought our "new" 2007 Lexus at the end of May with 82,000. It now has 87,500 and I like it more everyday. The overall performance is impressive, including 31+ mpg on the highway. Toyota quality with high-end fit, finish, and appointments.

Great car

by Bob from Watkins Glen, NY | August 16, 2011

Much more power than my es300, far shorter turning ratio. I just got 31 mpg on a trip. It is a head turner too.

Glad I paid a little more for Lexus

by frugal purchase from Maryland | June 6, 2011

I looked at Camry, Sonata, and Accord before deciding on a used Lexus in lieu of a new vehicle. The Lexus cost about the same as a new vehicle mentioned above with 50k miles on it. But the drive and finish was head and shoulders above those of the new cars I looked at. I've never driven as smooth and quiet of a vehicle. I get between 24-27 mpg in mixed use driving. The bluetooth is very easy to use and set up. HID lights are very nice. Rear visibility could be better. the sleek outer styling compromises some of the view out the rear window. Sound system is ok. I did not get a car with Mark Levinson sound. The standard offering is sufficient, but nothing mind blowing. Overall, very enjoyable vehicle. I test drove several before making a deal and each one drove very well and offered similar performance to the one I ended up purchasing.

Featured Services for this Lexus ES 350