2008 Lexus ES 350

19 city / 27 hwy

Overall

Lexus of Orlando

by Momlady from Northeast Orlando | November 20, 2014

I cannot say enough about the positive experience we had at Lexus of Orlando. The price was excellent. The professionalism of the staff there was the best we have ever seen. My husband has been in sales for over 30 years and feel this is the best group of people we have ever worked with to buy a car. Thank you Tara and Pan and everyone who helped us have a stress free event. Your whole staff is awesome!

Great Car .. post BMW 328i sad experience

by 2nd Lexus owner from Phoenix, Az | October 20, 2013

Great car. Very comfortable and I really love the keyless aspect. It is very sporty looking and also drives fantastic. I love the way it handles the street/hiway driving. After my BMW328 it took all of one day to not miss the better handling of the 328, but after it required 4k worth of work 3 months after warranty, it's not missed.. The ES350 had a bad case of front bumper road rash but Dr. Colorchip worked wonders.

Almost perfect

by Tom from Columbus, Ohio | May 11, 2013

The only complaint I have is I get tired of opening the center console with my elbow. Poor place to put the opener. Later models have corrected the issue, unfortunally not able to change

MOST RELIABLE CAR IV'E OWNED

by REV. HAROLD from SOUTHWEST PA. | January 30, 2013

BEAUTIFUL...AWESOME...PERFECT...ELEGANT...COMFORT...OF SITTING IN YOUR OWN HOME....;BUYING THIS CAR IS FOR LUXURY

Luxury and Value

by Abraham from Fairfax VA | December 7, 2012

This Lexus is so comfortable and spacious. I barely hear the engine. I had it for 4 years now and it is extremely reliable. It gets good mileage. I do recommend the Ultra Luxury package for the Mark Levison upgrade audio system which is just fantastic, upgrade rims, double moon roof, softer leather seats and the sun shade on the back. Very pleased with my 2008 ES350.

Nice ride

by Froyman from Cincinnati | January 25, 2012

Fun to drive, well thought out, silky smooth. A bit lacking on the headroom, if you're over six feet tall you may need to steer clear unless you're ok driving "low rider"

Pimp ride

by My Lexus from Houston tx | December 5, 2011

I bought cpo and loving the way the car looks and drives changed the radio to 7" pioneer Z130bt system to have nav reverse camera Bluetooth audio DVD player movies through sd card pandora Facebook hd radio voice commands live traffic for life so my car is 2008 but the entertainment system is 2012

Finally got my dream car

by Finally from Austin, Tx | October 29, 2011

Finally got my lexus. It is not only beautiful, it is the smoothest, quietest ride ever. Love all the add ons.

style, economic, and powerful

by Moe from | October 29, 2011

I am always a selective person when I decide to buy something. To find a car has many features and good price. ES350 got all that and more. It's similar to the V4 cars in fuel economy. The engine is powerful like V8 it’s even faster than some sport cars such as v6 Camaro or v6 mustang. To be honest it gives me more than I expected from a car in this category. The most important element that this car categorized as luxury but it doesn’t cost a fortune to be serviced.

Pursuit of Perfection is Right

by Lexus Lady from Arlington, TX | October 20, 2011

Interior is beautiful, and Options are easy to access. Navigation screen is very clear, and easy to access while driving. The ride is the smoothest ever. Most comfortable car I have owned. Perfection all throughout.