2009 Lexus ES 350

19 city / 27 hwy

Overall

Lovin' My LEXUS.

by Lovin' My LEXUS from CLEVELAND OH | November 9, 2013

":This vehicle practically drives itself...safely, ofcourse. I am a 60-mile an hour driver who recently took a trip down to the southern states. I noted that my car seemed to be happily humming along the highway. I glanced to note that WE, the car and I, were moving at a speed of nearly 75 mph! in a 70 mph zone. :) Anyway, I pulled the vehicle to the berm and had a stern conversation regarding speed. :) The transition was so-o-o- smooth. Lovin' my LEXUS.

Love this Sedan!

by Lilly Lexus from Atlanta, GA | December 2, 2012

Recently, I switched from a Volvo SUV to this Lexus. There are things I miss but on its own, this car is excellent/amazing! Such smooth handling, amazing gas mileage, luxury throughout...I'm in love!

Excellent Buy

by Used Car Buyer Galore from Washington, DC | July 16, 2012

I test drove this car at one dealer but didn't like the way it handled. Test drove the certified used car at another dealer and LOVED it. Even continued to look at other cars but couldn't get excited about them. Love the handling, interior, it is just my size. The only reason I give 4 stars on performance is that I was used to a high performance, 2-wheel drive car. You just can't compare the two! Gas mileage is excellent too. Even tho it takes premium, I drive this car mainly on weekends and fill up every other week (unless I have additional errands, then its once a week). Can't comment on reliability because I just got it; however so far, so good. I plan to get alot of miles out of this one.

just perfect!!!!

by Ed from providence, Ri | October 14, 2010

I love this car.....................................................................................

Love the ES 350

by DC Lobbyist from Falls Church, VA | June 5, 2009

After 14 years with a venerable Camry LE V6, it was time to trade up. I wanted a luxury car with strong performance credentials to shuttle clients around Washington, D.C., but I also needed lots of space for two little kids and gear. Value and reliability were also key factors for me. I've had my ES 350 for two months now and couldn't be more pleased. Not only does this thing have more horsepower and better 0-60 than my neighbors' BMW 328i automatic and Mercedes Benz C300 sport, but it's got a lot more interior and trunk space. Don't let what you've read about the handling stop you. It manages curvy roads in the DC suburbs and Virginia horse country with aplumb. And then there's the interior. Wicked confortable and enough gadgets to make Q jealous, including back up camera, heated AND cooled seats, voice activated GPS (you just touch a button and say "nearest japanese restaurant"), parking assist radar, and 6 disc CD/MP3 stereo. I don't love this car, I'm "in love" with this car. Go out and buy one today ... Unless you're from D.C. ... We've got terrible traffic around here and don't need any more cars on the roads!

Featured Services for this Lexus ES 350