Lexus revamped its midsize ES sedan for 2007 with a larger engine and a new look. In keeping with Lexus' naming conventions, the numeric portion of the ES name reflects the size of the engine: 350 stands for a 3.5-liter V-6 engine. The ES 350 competes with the Acura TL and Lincoln MKZ.
New for 2009
The ES 350 remains relatively unchanged for 2009 other than the addition of a new exterior color.
Even after its 2007 redesign, the ES 350's basic teardrop shape was still familiar to the brand's faithful. The sedan is about the same size as its predecessor, although the car gained 2 inches in wheelbase and more than an inch of track.
- Standard moonroof
- Standard 17-inch alloy wheels
- Standard dual exhaust tips
- Available panoramic glass roof
- New paint color: Matador Red Mica
The ES 350 has 42.2 inches of front legroom and 35.9 inches of rear legroom. Hip room is 52.8 inches in back and 55.9 inches in front.
- Push-button start
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 10-way power-adjustable front seats
- Available 14-speaker, 300-watt Mark Levinson audio system
- Available navigation system with rearview backup camera
Under the Hood
The ES 350's 3.5-liter V-6 drives the front wheels through an automatic transmission.
- 3.5-liter V-6 making 272 horsepower and 254 pounds-feet of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission with clutchless-manual mode
An available Adaptive Front Lighting System allows the headlights to swivel when rounding curves.
- All-disc antilock brakes
- Traction control
- Electronic stability system
- Driver and front-passenger knee airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Available rear side-impact airbags
- Available Lexus' Pre-Collision System
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2009 Lexus ES 350.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range