2010 Lexus ES 350

See Photos & Videos

Overall

nice comfortable car

by safe car user from chicago | February 26, 2013

Use too many gas, even on highway mileage per gallon is low. Key to open the car is too complicate. Dealership must inform an advance the number of keys they are giving with use cars. My people give me one key only in last minute when I was leaving the shop.

Great Car

by Foxy from Scottsdale | April 16, 2012

I love this Lexus! Great performance and gas milage for the 6 cylinder. Rides very smooth. A very comfortable car.

Great car ....But

by BeeGee from Hinsdale, Il | November 6, 2011

I've had my Lexus Es350 for two years now. The car is great in so many ways. My only complaint and it is a big one is that winter condition driving with the lightweight chassis and rear wheel drive is just plain dangerous. I am all over the road. I haven't had a car perform so badly in snow since my 1976 Chevy Camero. The traction control does nothing when the weight of the car is so light. If you live in a warm climate the car is a no-brainier against the other largely German luxury cars. It matches or exceeds in most amenities and although pure performance is not quite a matchup with the Audi,BMW or Mercedes, it beats the pants off them in pricing by a whopping 25%. If you live in a cold climate, stay away.

Love this car

by Jimbo from San Jose, Ca | October 1, 2011

I've had this car for 6 months and it's the best car I've ever owned. The ride, the looks, the features and the price, with only 2945 miles, was fantastic. I thought my previous Buick and Chrysler were smooth riding but the Lexus is in a class by itself. I would recommend this car to anyone.

This car is a dream to drive!!

by Dreamer from DFW, Texas | April 16, 2011

We were ready to buy another car. We test drove a Lexus ES 350. Not within our budget. The day we were to pick up another car, husband lamented about the quility of Lexus. Checked pre owned listings one last time. Spotted newly added Lexus ES 350 listing at Park Place Plano. Only 1700 miles. Called..they confirmed. Sales person worked hard to meet our firm budget. At the end of the day we owned a Lexus dream car. Love incredibly quiet smooth ride!!! Nav with personal assist service great benefit for beginners, back up camera, sat radio fun.

Dream Car

by FWIrish Lexus from Fort Wayne, IN | November 29, 2010

10 months ago, I knew I was going to replace my 2002 Dodge intrepid. As I read many reviews, among them on Cars.com, I chose the 2010 Lexus ES350. From exterior and interior styling, to the superior quiet and stable drive, I am very satisfied and impressed with the level of quality in this entry level luxery car.

LEXUS LOVER

by TOYOTA/LEXUS FAN from Miami, FL | October 22, 2010

Just bought a white 2010 Lexus ES350 2 months ago. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!. This is my first Lexus. With the purchase it came with free car wash for LIFE!!! as long as i own the car. Compared to my 2002 Toyota Camry this is a huge upgrade. Would definitely recommend that its given a look if your shopping for a mid-size near luxury sedan. You will not be disappointed.

Nothing Better!!!

by jdgmusic from Tri Cities, WA | October 10, 2010

I bought my ES350 barely used. I had totalled a Cadillac STS and needed a car quickly. This car has everything my Cad had and more. Comfortable, QUIET, smooth (like budduh) responsive and stylish. The best part is the gas mileage - 7-10 mpgs more than my cad. My only complaint is the color (Drk blue pearl) that shows dirt and scratches. But then again, I didn't have a choice. I cannot think of any other car I would own except another Lexus. BEST value for the money!!

I won't be going back to Mercedes anytime soon!

by Kenny Z from Huntington, NY | August 5, 2010

Several people told me that this is a great car. I never had a good chemistry with cars from Japan but this one changed my mind. I've been driving the 3 pointed star since 1983 and this is my first Lexus. Virtually everything about this car far exceeds my wildest expectations. Great comfort, great looks, [at least I think so]fantastic features, great navigation system, wonderful performance, and fantastic value. Drive one and you'll buy it too!

Very good car but options are very expensive

by Billy from Chicaho, IL | June 29, 2010

Overall this is a good car to spend your hard earned money. The car is very comfortable for long trips. The engine has good power for the average person and is very quiet. The car’s handing is very controlled and predictable in turns and emergency conditions. The exterior styling is stylish in many colors. When a car looks good no matter what the color then that car has a great exterior design. The interior is nice but some like myself may believe too much chrome may have been used as an accent in the 2010 model. The car has a lot of options but at its price point it more options should be standard even if the price was increase a bit. I would like to have seen the Harman Kardon audio system, GPS/backup camera, lane change assist sensor system as standard. my least favorite feature is the rain sensing wipers. For many people Its not a choir to turn-on their wipers themselves. Lexus has been known for their reliability flat-out.