2011 Lexus ES 350

2011 Lexus ES 350
Available in 1 styles:  2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan shown

19 city / 27 hwy

Overall

Great Car, I am really enjoying it!!

by Peaches from Rocky Mount, North Carolina | October 27, 2014

Maurice is the Best!!! He was very honest and did what he said he would do. I have never met a car salesman like Maurice. I will recommend all of my friends and co workers to this Dealership because of my great experience with Maurice. I drove from North Carolina and Maurice made it worth the drive. I hope this dealership realize what they have in him. Maurice had some minor repairs done to the car I purchased. He said, it would take about 4 days. However, Maurice had everything completed in 2 days. You are the BEST Maurice and I will only bring my business to You. Thank You So Kindly for a Wonderful Car Experience!!!

Love this car!

by Mike from Fort Myers from Fort Myers, FL | September 5, 2014

This is my third Lexus and certainly will not be the last. Purchased this vehicle in West Palm Beach from the Lexus dealer. It was pleasant dealing with the sales and service department. A classy organization. This vehicle is better than I thought and highly recommend the ES 350.

Most Smooth Riding Car I've Owned

by LexusLover from Delaware | May 9, 2014

Going from a Lexus ISF to a Lexus ES350 is a big deal for me. I realized with chronic lower back pain, I need something more comfortable. I drove my friends 2011 Lexus ES350, and fell in love with the ride. I did not feel one bump, and the car has more pick up than I thought. Obviously slower than the ISF, but still fast enough to accelerate into oncoming traffic. She has some kick to her, I will admit. The car has more features than any car in it's class and it has a distinct design, that you would not compare to a Camry. I would compare it more along the lines of an Avalon. All in all the experts are right, it is recommended best car in it's class. This is a keeper!

First Lexus - Won't be the last

by Bulldog from Jackson, MS | November 25, 2013

After researching several certified, pre-owned vehicles, we decided on a Lexus ES 350 and purchased at the Lexus dealership in Baton Rouge, LA and was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Attentive dealership with first rate facilities. The car exceeds all expectations and is providing a terrific driving experience. Internet Lexus reviews were all spot on with this car.

Looking for a Honest Dealership

by Brandee (Want to become a Lexus Owner) from Orlando | July 15, 2013

I usually don't take the time to submit a review. However, I'm really big on Honesty, and I do not think that is what I received at Lexus of Orlando. I always wanted to own a Lexus car because I have not test driven any other car that drives like you are floating on cloud nine (and I have test driven many cars). So after leasing for about 3 years I have visit this Lexus dealership about three times, and my most recent visit about 3 weeks ago I do not know what to make out of it. Okay here's what happen, my husband and I walk into the dealership around noon on Saturday. We waited about 7-8 mins before anyone greeted us ,then look like one of the managers saw us waiting and asked have we been helped .I replied no so he told one or two salesman to help us. The salesman by the name of Henry politely came over and started to help us. He was very friendly and nice and I told him want I was looking for pre-owned ES 350,he too us to the pre-owned vehicles, but I could not find one in my price range. He went back inside and found a car online that was in my range so we went back and took a ride with him trying to locate the vehicle. He could not find it on the lot so he went to the detail area to get information on the car and someone told him the car was at the paint and body shop to get a touch up. I immediately asked Henry had the car been in an accident since this raised a doubt in my mind. Henry replied and said no it just something Lexus do routine for the bugs that get on the car, I said ok he said he would give me a called when the car come in on Monday. Well Henry never gave me a call that Monday; I had to end up calling him on Thursday to ask what the hold was up. Henry told me that car still was not in that he was aware of, but he will go take a look around the lot and called me back. Which he did about five minutes later to informed me that the car was there but was not detailed yet, but I was more than welcome to come and look at the car before someone else tries to get the car before me. I told Henry I will call him right back after I talked to my husband. My Husband and I went back on the Lexus website where the same exactly car was listed, and read the CARFAX reported the car had been in accident which was not Henry did not disclosed then or later to us. I immediately called Henry back and let him know, what I found and his answer was he did not read the CARFAX reported first and let him look, and yes it was in an accident on such date. I asked him how could Lexus of Orlando try to sale a certified car and not be straight with the potential buyer. Henry replied that it was not a major accident where the airbags was released or anything so the info is on the CARFAX so they don’t try to hide nothing, and I should still try to purchase the vehicle because it was at an awesome price. Well in my opinion that is a bunch of MARLARKEY because that is the reason why the car was at that price and the website they advertised simply states : CARFAX 1-Owner Qualified for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee No Total Loss Reported to CARFAX No Frame Damage Reported to CARFAX No Airbag Deployment Reported to CARFAX No Indication of an Odometer Rollback No Accidents/Damage Reported to CARFAX No Manufacturer Recalls Reported to CARFAX And the CARFAX simply states it has. I feel as though it should be Lexus of Orlando duty to read the CARFAX first before they try to offer a vehicle like this to a customer, because if not it defeats the purpose of the CARFAX Report they advertised. Now I do not know if I can trust the dealership and may just have to travel 3 hours away to Palm Beach Lexus, or Treasure Coast Lexus to received attentive, honesty, welcoming help.

ES 350

by JohnChecki from Dallas | January 20, 2013

Wonderful car. It is luxury lovely and a joy to drive. Highly recommend it if you would like a roomy quiet and efficient.

LUV THE ES 350

by LEXUSFREKE from Mandeville, Louisiana near New Orleans | July 23, 2012

Age 70. Had a '95 SC400 and just sold it... everything still worked on it. So now I wanted a real butt cushion and got my wish. Did year and a half homework on a car and put the Hyundai Genesis up against the ES but after two test drives of the Genesis and one of the Lexus the difference was clear when I touched the door handle of the ES. Got it used with 12,342 miles on it... I still can't operate all the features. Like most older guys technology is getting away from me, but this car is all I could ever want out of a vehicle. Especially like the keyless entry system. The climate control is excellent. Just can't say enough good about it.

WOW WOW WOW!!!!

by Lexus enthusiast from New Brunswick Canada | May 28, 2012

We are so so impressed with everything our Lexus ES350 has to offer...only had it for a few months now but are very very satisfied with it! Would recommend for sure!!!!

Not my favorite sedan

by Sedan owner from TX | January 23, 2012

I was the market for a new car and this car was at the top of the list. I test drove it and was disappointed. The headroom is really short and there are many blind spots in the car even though there is a backing up camera. The car was especially boring to drive. Did not like the wood trim on the steering wheel as it was slippery. I wanted a car with a heated steering wheel. Also, the power moonroof was not all power. I had to manually pull the liner back and then use the power button to open the moon roof. Many cheaper cars offer a full power moon roof. Was not impressed and did not purchase this car.

excellent so far

by woodynole from Winter Park , FL | November 13, 2011

Only had her 4500 miles, but gas mileage 31 or more on interstate @ 77mph sustained. Get 25 or better around town. Seat comfort not up to the old Caddy. Acceleration great. Really like adaptive headlights. Solid. Small trunk. Haven't read the book yet , so not totally up to snuff on it.