In keeping with Lexus' naming conventions, the numeric portion of the ES name reflects the engine size, a 3.5-liter V-6 engine. The ES 350 competes with the Acura TL and Lincoln MKZ.
New for 2011
The ES 350's 3.5-liter V-6 has been revised to burn 87-octane regular gas instead of premium, and power ratings have fallen slightly. The engine is now rated at 268 horsepower and 248 pounds-feet torque. The only other change of note is that leather interior trim is standard instead of optional.
The ES 350 received styling tweaks for 2010, but this year gets only one new color, Deep Sea Mica, in place of Black Sapphire Pearl.
- Standard moonroof
- Standard 17-inch alloy wheels
- Available 10-spoke wheels with "liquid graphite" finish
- Standard dual exhaust tips
- Available panoramic glass roof
- Standard rain-sensing wipers
Safety Connect, a telematics system available by subscription, is standard, and the available navigation system includes the Lexus Enform concierge service and Bluetooth phonebook download.
- Standard leather upholstery
- Push-button start
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 10-way power-adjustable front seats
- Available 14-speaker, 300-watt Mark Levinson audio system with iPod, USB connectivity
- Available navigation system with backup camera
Under the Hood
The ES 350's 3.5-liter V-6 drives the front wheels through an automatic transmission.
- 3.5-liter V-6 making 268 hp and 248 pounds-feet of torque
- Regular gas instead of premium
- Six-speed automatic transmission with clutchless-manual mode
An available Adaptive Front Lighting System allows the headlights to swivel when rounding curves.
- All-disc antilock brakes
- Traction control
- Electronic stability system
- Driver and front passenger knee airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Side-impact airbags for the front and outboard rear seats
- Lexus Pre-Collision System available
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2011 Lexus ES 350.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range