2012 Lexus ES 350

19 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Purchasing a certified Lexus

by David from Richland, Washington | April 1, 2014

The process of purchase was smooth like silk. Dealer was most accommodating . The vehicle exceeded my expectation, as a former Camry owner. It is very luxurious in the interior; it is quiet on the road; it accelerates smoothly with confidence; It came with dual heating controls which my wife enjoyed. It's a vehicle I plan to keep and maintain for a long time. I highly recommend purchase from a new Lexus Dealer as they prepared the vehicle in the best tradition to create a proud owner, which is me.

this my 3rd lexus same model

by lexus lover from TUCSON,AZ | January 9, 2013

I tried every car I could and nothing made me happy till I found this lexus. I still own my other two lexus.

Smooth Riding

by Young boomer from Port Washington, NY | December 7, 2012

The Lexus ES350 surprised me. Contrary to expectations set by the automobile media I was expecting something dumbed down. This is way more than the "dressed up Camry" that some reports have stated. OK it is not a BMW M-class, but it handles very well, stays out of trouble and the 3.5 liter 6 with automatic transmission has power to spare. The electronics are all first class and easier to use than those on my Mercedes and the BMW that this replaces. Voice command works perfectly for the phone and navigation. The adaptive headlights make night driving a real pleasure. keyless entry is a big plus. The interior is roomy and finished very well. Trunk space is good and the full sized spare is reassuring. This is a first class product and I am quite pleased.

2012 ES350

by New Lexus Owner from Sarasota, FL | November 26, 2012

I was in for service and I met Chez Gebhart. He was not pushy and showed me some vehicle when I was waiting for my car to be serviced! He showed me a ES350 that I had to have! He made buying a vehicle a pleasure! Thank you Chez

2012 ES350 w/ Navi

by Lexus Lover from Charlotte | September 1, 2012

Bought new, love it after 400miles. Great balance of luxury, economy, and handling. 20mpg around town. Bought a 1997 and drove 165K miles and still looked great. Only replaced oil, brakes, tires, and fuel. These cars are made to last and very enjoyable to drive. Tried for 6 months to buy used and found depreciation so low(<10%/yr) new made more sense.

Great Car

by Noni from Santa Rosa CA | September 1, 2012

This is an excellent car. Of course, it is more compact than the LS my husband drives, but still roomy enough for my needs which includes a grandchild's car seat in the back. I have less than 600 miles on the car and am getting 23-24 miles per gallon on my everyday use. Lots of comfort and style and is great to drive.

My first luxury car

by Mommynomore from Battle Ground WA. | August 30, 2012

I love my new 2012 Lexus ES350. It is my first luxury car. I have only had it 6 weeks or so and have taken it on 2 short road trips. I am a small 100 lb. 5 foot tall woman. The seat adjusts up and down as well as forward and back giving me good visibility. The seating position adjusts for my 5'11' husband as well.

Had to get rid of my Corvette. Getting Old and Fat

by Car Guy from Philadelphia, PA | August 23, 2012

I didn't go directly from a Corvette to An ES350. First I drove a GS350 for three years. That was the transition car. It had crisp handling and a responsive engine. It was good enough to let me imagine still driving a sports car. I soon tired of the harsh ride. With the standard run flat tires I could feel every imperfection in the road. Time for something a little more cushy. Since I had grown very fond of Lexus QUALITY AND DEPENDABILITY, I chose the ES350 for my next car. It floats. There is very little feedback in the steering. The acceleration is adequate. There is no engine or road noise. All I hear is Frank Sinatra on Sirrus XM singing "Stangers in the Night". I think I am in LOVE again........

2009 Model

by Owner 2009 from Nashville, TN | August 16, 2012

I bought this car new and have been very satisfied. This car rides, drives and performs very well. If you are considering a Lexus, try the ES. You will not be dissappointed.

LEXUS

by RELIABILITY from MIRAMAR, FL | June 12, 2012

THE CAR HAS EVERYTHING I AM LOOKING FOR IN A CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO ALL POTENTIAL CAR BUYERS.