2013 Lexus ES 350

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Lexus ES 350

by I've driven so many models... from Memphis, TN | January 25, 2014

I would not buy one again…my 2019 Infiniti G37 was much better…after less than a month with the ES 350 I have had some reliability issues and the Memphis, TN service department is difficult to communicate with, especially when they do not call you after telling me they would call me plus say they will do something then don't…overall, I wish I could return this car today and get another Infiniti.

Very disappointed

by Mike from Canada | December 7, 2013

Very disappointed for this ES350, it's 19km now. I bought it for its serene and comfortable reputation, this vehicle is not quite at lot. 1. The car vibrates when it stopped and the engine is engaged, the vibration makes me so uncomfortable that I have to switch to neutral whenever stopping before traffic light. I took it to dealer to check, I was told it's rotor's problem. I don't think that's the case because it vibrates also when I don't press breaker. 2. The driver side exterior rear mirror creates annoying high frequency noise when the speed is over 100km/h. After spending lots of time, I found that it was caused by the gap between the mirror and its base. I used electric tape to wrap the gap, the noise disappeared. I took the car to dealer to adjust, I was told the gap is normal, and they put the tape back!!! 3. Wind and tire noisy is noticeable and unpleasant even when the speed is less than 80km/h.

This car has it all

by Quiet Comfort Elder from Belvidere, IL | November 15, 2013

This is our 5th Lexus and all have been most impressive. Primarily for wifes use and for trips. ( I have not yet outgrown my need for Corvettes). Incredibly quiet and comfortable on road trips and each ES from '01, '05, '08 and now has improved in every catagory. All trouble free. The styling is first rate and the attention to detail impeccable.

Great car but should go for Avalon

by CC from Edison, NJ | November 9, 2013

It is a great car in general. However I always having a hard time convincing myself to get a Lexus as more than half of their line up are rebadged Toyotas with nicer trims. With this ES, over 95% of the features can be found on a Toyota Avalon for thousands less. The Lexus Infotainment system is pretty much a Toyota Entune with different layout. The rest of the car is pretty much an Avalon, double panel windows, soft touch interior trims, LED tail lights, premium sounds, etc. They even drive and ride the same. I was having a hard time convincing myself to go for the ES when similarly equipped Avalon is thousands less. I guess this vehicle is really for people who want the badge, otherwise go for an Avalon and save yourself a few thousand bucks. If you want true luxury cars non-badge engineered cars go for RWD based Lexus, Cadillac, any BMW/Benz models, etc.

CAR BUFF

by KILLER from DAVENPORT IOWA | October 25, 2013

lexus 350 is fun to drive and very responsive, but the ride is very rough`. Also the co0ntrol pannel is very hard to see.,and to drivers booklets are terrible.

looking for long term vehicle

by old guy from houston | October 14, 2013

1st foreign car I have owned. reviews were good and I need something reliable. so far pleased with it altho haven't had it that long to make a full endorsement.

last lexus was reliable. hope this is the same

by bold and beutiful from potomac , md | October 2, 2013

I still prefer to start car with key. or at least there should be such option. Glove compartment is difficult to open . lot of bending is required. same with opening the trunk. This time Lexus did not have good color combinations. There was lot of black interior. ,which gets very hot in sun, and also is not pleasant to look at. Also the light tan color can get dirty.For the exterior colors, Nebula gray is too dark, I had nice gray color for 14 yrs, and , I liked that color a lot. Metallic cashmere is ok .

great car

by es350 from dallas tx | September 22, 2013

only had it a few weeks , but this is a great car with lots of comfort. there are many features and safety devices as standard plus the options make sense, but they do cost.

Lexus or BMW - Go With Beamer!

by Disappointed Lexus Owner! from Baton Rouge, LA | September 21, 2013

I am a new owner of 2013 Lexus ES 350 -- I must say, I am so dissatisfied with the ventilated seats, I could cry. One of the requirements for my new car purchase was that it had to have ventilated seats and GPS. Needless to say, I go both with the car, however because of the noise from the seat, I am unable to use. When I brought the Lexus to the dealership, I was told by the Customer Care Representative that the technician stated, "the seats are just noisy like that." If after spending 48K, this is the service I get, then it's time to trade in and go back to a BMW.

Great Lexus experience

by Lexus owner from Las Vegas, NV | September 12, 2013

This year my wife wanted to trade in her Toyota Avalon for a Lexus, but she wasn’t sure what model. We went to the Lexus of Las Vegas dealership on West Sahara and met with Leigh Morehouse, who was wonderful and put my wife at ease. At first thought that she wanted a Lexus hybrid, so we checked out and test drove hybrids, which were great. However while we were there other models caught our eye and so we drove some ES models. Our sales person Leigh was pleasant, professional and helpful while we tested her impatience with our indecisiveness. We ended up buying a Lexus ES 350. Soon afterwards, I drove the new Lexus to California. When I arrived at my destination, after about ten hours on the road, I found that I was so comfortable with the ride that I stayed in the car another 20 minutes just relaxing and soaking in the music from the wonderful sound system. I later found that people had been waiting for me and were wondering what the holdup was. (They were hungry and wanted to go out to dinner.)