2014 Lexus ES 350

21 city / 31 hwy

Overall

Cheap

by Snowman from Buffalo | August 10, 2014

Cheap,cheap and did I say cheap. Drove a new loaner while my 2013 RX was in for nys inspection. Never again. Cheap looking interior,thin uncomfortable seats,no upside compared to a Chevy impala. In fact the Chevy is more impressive with beautiful comfy interior for a few grand less. The ES handling was sloppy and the ride was nothing to write home about. Please Lexus don't cheapen the new RX 350. If you do I won't be back.

The ride

by Bubba from Rogue Island, RI | July 24, 2014

Overall the fit and finish to the car are typical and up to Lexus standards. The car is quiet as well as easy to navigate. Some of the electronics require some study. This is my nineth Lexus. I feel overall my 2008 ES was a better car. My biggest complaint is the overall ride on the 17 inch tires. The ride on the highway is great. The ride on local roads where there may be bumps is quite jarring. I am hoping the dealer can give me some suggestions or tire replacemet. I only hvae 1200 miles on the car and it is already driving me nuts!

Most Reliable and Comfortable car I've Owned

by Lexus Fan from Kansas City, KS | July 23, 2014

After driving the ES350, I found it to be the most comfortable car I have owned. I love the the blind spot monitor, comfort, voice commands, Nav,igation, Smart Access and various controls and other features. Loved the vehicle overall and was a pleasure to drive.

Good reliability

by Value for car from Winfield, IL | July 15, 2014

Nice style, good performance, smooth ride, and good value. Second one we've owned. Would highly recommend for value and ride.

I'm done ... LEXUS ES350 ... don't buy it lease it

by Loved Lexus from Phoenix, AZ | July 14, 2014

This is my 3rd Lexus ES350 ... and it will be my last.! The styling has improved dramatically while the cheapening of the car has improved dramatically as well. It is not solid ...it is lighter, noisier, and has more plastic. I live in Phoenix and a feature that I loved about the car ... seat coolers has become a joke. When I called the dealership the woman who makes service appointments told me I had to make sure the setting for the AC would blow cool air to the floor as if by osmosis the cold air would find it's way to the seat itself. Calling Lexus regional - at this point - no help! It is a poor design. They are escalating it ... to what? Someone else to say there is nothing they can do. The Lexus ES used to be a great car and while it looks good it has been cheapened and no longer a great car. My 2009 ES 350 rides better and is quieter and more solid than this 2014. Used to be there weren't a lot of great choices out there ... now here are plenty! The ES 350 isn't one of them!

its a great vehicle

by jim from rockyhill ct. | June 29, 2014

ES300 I have had three and I have had 1Rx 300 and 1RX350 which I still own Lexus vehicle speak for themselves.

Great car

by Norm from California Delta | June 13, 2014

This is the second ES I've owned and am still impressed every time I get in it. When I first saw this model advertised, I fell in love with the controversial "spindle grill" and just had to have one despite my 04 being in excellent condition. I drove the 04 all over the US and never even experienced a hiccup with it, and the comfort was the best I have ever experienced and I have driven luxury cars from the beginning. The current ES is one of the best driving cars I have driven and it's capabilities exceed the abilities of nearly all drivers. The build quality of the body is as good as it gets in mass produced cars and the interior oozes comfort and luxury. The only caveats I see are the rougher ride and noise from the 18 inch wheels. If buying one insist on the Michelin tires and if I were doing it over I would go with the 17 inch wheels, though the 18 inchers look great. I also miss the sun glass compartment and the double storage area in the console. Having to stop to input the GPS is a bit of an inconvenience that prevents my navigator from helping out until I stop. This is a very responsive car to drive with ample power for all situations. The good news is that it can do this on regular grade fuel. After driving this car for a year it always returns 26.4 MPG in mixed driving. Getting on the hi way for a trip will increase mileage every time. The best way I can describe this driving experience is to say "buttoned down". I would recommend this car to my best friend as well as to you. Try it and you won't be disappointed. Oh, I have never taken one of my Lexus' in for a repair. That is pretty impressive!

5 th Lexus we own

by my car from FLORIDA | June 4, 2014

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUTSIDE REAR VIEW MIRRORS.SOME CONVIENENCES WERE ELIMINATED SINCE MY LAST LEXUS 2011 ES350

Reliable

by Al from ORLANDO, FL | April 14, 2014

ON MY 4TH LEXUS RIDE IS GREAT. FINISH ABOVE NORMAL. HAS EXTRA PROTECTION. WE GET A LOT OF COMMENTS FROM FRIENDS. SAY IT ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE NEW.

Equal to the Toyota Camry XLE I had before this ca

by PJ from Freehold, N.J. | April 12, 2014

I find the car has a lot of bells and whistles and no one from Lexus offered to explain all the details. I found driving the car a little frustrating because of the lack of knowledge I had in dealing with all the buttons.