2000 Lexus GS 300

2000 Lexus GS 300
Available in 1 styles:  2000 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan shown

19 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Incredible car with 117,000 miles!

by BJ from Palm Springs CA | August 13, 2014

I have owned this car for 4 years now. Bought it in 2010 with 94,000 miles. CarFax certified 1-owner. Had good service records. I thought I had a major suspension problem until I changed the tires to Michelin! Improved the car's ride and performance substantially. This is a perfect mid sized car with excellent cabin space and considerable leg room. Engine is perfect and fast enough for me!

My 13 Year Old Lexus!

by BeeJay from Palm Desert, CA | April 7, 2013

I bought the GS300 used in 2010 as my retirement car. It was a Car Fax Certified 1 owner with 95,000 miles. In the last 3 years I have put on about 13,000 miles and spent no more than $1,000 for repairs. It still looks good and drives very nicely. Surprisingly fast for a 6 cylinder (from the Toyota Supra) or maybe it is just me. Brakes are fantastic too! Repairs included upper and lower control arms, power seat, transmission service.... really more service items.

Rubbish

by Wilson from Bay Area, CA | July 2, 2012

The car was average inside but reliability was terrible. The I6 was underpowered low down in the RPM range and wasn't economical. Then at about 100k miles the timing was out and a valve impacted a piston damaging the block. Lexus wanted $6k to repair so its just sitting in my driveway broken and collecting dust. Dreadful car avoid at all costs. I replaced it with an E class that has been perfection.

very reliable

by first luxury car from Philadelphia, Pa | December 5, 2011

The car has high miles over 150,000 but still rides like a It's new. I love it and plan to still with the Lexus family for a long time.

Best bang for your buck.

by Saan S. from Sacramento, Ca. | August 28, 2006

There isn't much to say about the Gs or Lexus, except that these cars are wonderful to drive on any type of trip and I wouldn't ever consider buying anything but a Lexus.

My 2000 GS 300

by Lexus fan from Virginia | June 28, 2006

I bought this car used about 2 1/2 years ago, it's smoth, powerful and fast for it's weight. It has the best ride, look and value in it's class especially compare to it's German compitators. I would difinitely recomond it to others.

Best midsized sports sedan

by Worry free driver from Rochester,NY | June 18, 2006

I bought a 2000 GS300 brand new,this vehicle is king when it comes to reliabity and luxury for a mid size sport sedan,superb handling and i have never had any mechanical or accessory issues,it's got the best ride in it's class and also the most value for money compared to it's german competitors. The only downfull to the GS300 is it's gas mileage,i avg 18mpg in the city.

Lexus gs 2000

by Lexus rules from Washington, DC | May 12, 2006

Nice driving vehicle, still gets stares...looks amazing...very reliable. It does not handle as well as a 5 series...but looks so much better. I still get looks in this car. People think it's a 2005 or 6. I almost like it better than the 2006 GS. I would recommend this to anyone. Only problem I have had was with radio display.

Featured Services for this Lexus GS 300