2007 Lexus GS 350

Available in 2 styles:  2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Horrible Experience

by GS 350 Seeker from Baltimore | May 21, 2014

Purchased a vehicle but had to return. The brakes neede to be changed, vehicle stability light was on, rattle was under the hood and left tailpipe cover is gone causing a rattling noise in the rear. Interior door panel was lose as well as cigaretter burns in the interior on the door panel (A smoker was definitely the previous owner). There were some minor dings on the car that needed to be fixed but for the most part for the price it was good. My problem was the service I received at Imperial. I had an appointment to sign my paperwork on a sunday at 11 am and no one showed up until 11:45. There were a list of things that needed to be fixed on the car before I picked it up that were still not done. The VSA light was still on, the door panel still lose, the cigarette burns still on the roof. I was told if I take the car a service person would come to me to complete the items that were outstanding. Long story short we couldn't come up with a date and Cliff Melvin (Sales Manager) told me to "return the car so I can sell it to someone else" then hung to phone up on me. I did exactly what he recommended and returned the car to take my business elsewhere. Customer service was poor, promises were not kept and the overall experience with Imperial Auto was a disaster. Would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

Would buy it again!

by LovemyLexus from Colleyville, TX | September 25, 2012

I am now on my 3rd Lexus and my most favorite out of all three (GX470) (SC430) & (GS 350) and this is the one I would buy again. In terms of depreciation this car has done an amazing job at holding its value if well taken care of and low miles. It has never been in service for anything other than the standard maintenance and it drives as good as it looks. Great Car!

Best car so far.

by Geezer from Central California | June 18, 2012

My wife owned a 1998 GS300 that we bought used. When it came time for her to replace it we looked at BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus. She kept going back to the Lexus, and with the excellent service we got out of the old one, it was a no-brainer. Dislikes? I don't like the fold-down door access for mirrors, gas door, trunk, etc, and the brakes squeal something terrible. Lexus has attempted to fix this problem, but when you pay this much for a car, you shouldn't have to deal with something like this. They should fix the problem regardless of how much it costs, and how much humble pie they have to eat. BTW, the old 98 GS300? I got rid of my 2007 GM car and I drive the old Lexus for work now, and with 170,000 miles, it's still twice the car a new Chevy is.

redesigned... the New GRS191 GS350 luxury sedan

by BMW fanatic from Irvine, CA | January 23, 2012

For year 2006, Lexus made a major redesign of the GS line, allowing the 3rd generation to be born. I am very happy with the results. In 07', the GS 300 is replaced by the GS 350, in which the new 3.5L V6 engine produces a formidable 303 horses and 274 lb-ft of torque. The GS 350 delivers the power so smooth that the driver will not even feel that it is accelerating. The interior is also very elegantly designed and I especially liked the Gray Leather w/ Bird Eye Maple Wood Trim. Even though Lexus claims that the GS is a sports sedan, it's handling department still needs major work. However, its comfortable ride, roominess, and great seats compensates for its shortfalls. Keyless entry and keyless start comes standard on the car, which is very useful when you don't have an extra hand to press the "unlock button." Overall, this is a great and comfortable mid-sized luxury sedan; but if you want the driving fun, you're better off finding it in the German department.

great ride

by shakk55 from delaware | October 20, 2011

car is awesome. Interior and exterior. great technology and equipment. Smooth transmission. Love, love it.

Most fun to drive

by Doc76 from Oviedo, FL | March 5, 2011

This is my 3rd GS. 2000 Platinum was sold with 148,700 miles in 2005 and it is still on the road. Traded in my 2006 for a 300+hp 2007 and it is a blast driving.

Vehicle drives/rides better than previous Lexus

by Lexus Enthusiast from Missouri | July 8, 2010

I thought my previous 1999 Lexus GS 400 was a great ride but the 2007 Lexus GS 350 handles better, rides smoother and is quieter. Love the Verdigris Mica (green) color!

Excellent Car

by Average Joe from Los Angeles | April 29, 2010

This vehicle has met and exceeded my expectations. The amount paid was well worth it. It drives smoothly and has a lot of power. The vehicle responds well when the accelerator is pressed. The vehicle gets reasonable gas milage. I have received lots of compliments on the vehicle and people are amazed when I inform them of amount paid.

Bought a Pre-Owned

by MG from | April 26, 2010

Bought a 2007 AWD and love it. It handles well in all conditions and is a blast to drive. It has everything that I need on the interior the exterior is a little bland but by far the smoothest vehicle I have had.

Sqeaky Brakes

by Lemmonade from Milwaukee, WI | March 3, 2010

I bought my 2007 Lexus GS350AWD new from a local dealer. The car has been back 4 times for rear brake squeak... make that squeal as it will do it most mornings backing up the entire length of the driveway and then again at the first stop going forward.The dealer has replaced the caliper, rotor and pads to no avail. For $50,000.00 US dollars I expect better quality. The car is at the dealership AGAIN for the same brake problem and they WON'T FIX IT !!! The car is still under warranty and they refuse to fix it ! BEWARE... DON'T BUY A LEXUS LEMON !

Featured Services for this Lexus GS 350