2008 Lexus GS 350

Available in 2 styles:  2008 Lexus GS 350 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Beautiful GS 350.

by Sports luxury sedan from sacramebto | July 15, 2013

Beautiful and reliable Lexus Gs350.At Dealership it was really hassle free buying process. I thanks Ray at Porsche of Monterey for pleasent buying process.

Average car

by Flyer from NC | July 1, 2012

I purchased new and not to impressed. Dash rattles when cold and heat is on and in the summer when left in the sun and you get back in wood sterring wheel to hot to touch. Been is shop with less than 50K check engine light came on. Should have keep the 03 Honda Accord I traded which I had 0 problems with.

GS 350

by Bruno80 from Chicago, IL. | April 23, 2012

This vehicle is the nicest I have ever owned, by far... and I have had some nice cars. I am enjoying the car to it's fullest potential. Luxury, comfort, power, performance, and TOYOTA quality. If it were a SUPRA, I'd be in heaven... but it's more like a Supra, with a suit on!!! hahaha

Great Car!

by LexBubble from Long Island,NY | February 23, 2012

This car is great! The standard technology is great and the ride is smooth. Lexus service is top quality & I would recommend it to anyone who wants value & reliablility, go for a Lexus. If something wasn't wrong with my computer I would give it five stars.

gs 350

by chuck from Chicago, IL | December 5, 2011

Great car - sporty without being punishing. Very luxurious, much more so than BMW or Mercedes. Controls very intruitive.

Smooth

by Lexowner from Worcester ma | August 23, 2011

The vehicle is very sharp eye catching people stop and wonder ..smooth is the best way to describe it. No issues overall.only comPlaint tires ..

Hard to believe Toyota made this car

by KG3000 from Shelby Township, MI | August 12, 2010

Dash squeak in the cold, there is a coolant smell every once in a while and in the summer if you have the windows down there is a sulfur smell coming from the exhaust. This is a nice car, but with the amount of issues and the price I would never recommend it. Also I have noticed that Lexus dealers are very quick to deny or just use the excuse that its not a big deal when they are approached with issues. Very disappointed in the car and in the way Lexus deals with issues.

Right on mark

by JoeN from Chicago | October 27, 2009

I bought mu GS 350 AWD last year and it was the best decision in this class of cars. I love the handling and power. The exterior shape is a complete turn on with the ladies and the instrumentation gets me a WOW every time - especially the navigation, speech recognition and the bluetooth. Highly recommend the Lexus GS 350.

MY "06" WAS BETTER

by STAL2009 from Notre Dame, Indiana | January 26, 2009

I am 24 years old and have owned 2 GS's now and my black loaded Lexus GS was a great car so I thought I would change it up the next year and buy the same vehicle since I knew I liked it and get a white loaded GS350 AWD since the "07" had more HP than my "06" I notice on the newer GS the breaks squeaked so bad and the Lexus dealership in Mishawaka,IN were horrible and said they had a recall on the breaks and they would fix them when they got new break pads in ...6 months later after about 6-8 phone calls...no response and no repair. So after having breaks that literally sound like a train coming to a hault for about 7 months and let me remind you I had only about 12,000 miles on this car with that problem...anyways I ended up replacing them myself. Another problem is this car is loud from the outside and has a horrible ticking noise. Which I know its not the gas or oil change because I used and did everything that you are suppose to. I asked the dealership and they said its suppose to be loud because its more of a sporty car rather than a luxury car like most of the other lines they carry, not a good response...I dont agree with that at all...I like Lexus though just because it has a smooth ride and some nice features. I will not buy another one though for the money they cost and the terrible service I received. My 06 GS was better and I never had any of the problems I have now...Lexus GS is OK

Mediocre luxury

by ex Lexus from Tampa, Fl | January 17, 2008

Love the looks, beautiful interior, rides nice, but... Lexus insists putting "W" rated tires on a luxury car resulting in much road noise in an otherwise quiet car. I have a continual problem with the A/C not coming on every 4 or 5 starts. The dealers answer is "They all are like that, it's the way it's made" My 2006 worked fine. I won't have it much longer and my next won't be a Lexus.

Featured Services for this Lexus GS 350