2008 Lexus GS 350

2008 Lexus GS 350
Available in 2 styles:  2008 Lexus GS 350 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Absolute BEST car I've ever owned!

by Lisa from Foley, AL | August 5, 2015

I bought my '08 in the summer of '10 with 15,000 miles on it. After having test driven many different cars, I just kept going back to this one as the one. Now, five years and 42,000 of my own miles later, my husband thinks I should be looking for a new car. I can't find anything that motivates me to get out of my GS350. I STILL LOVE IT! It has never failed me. It is still a joy to drive. At over 7 years old, it still looks better than any other car in a parking lot. I believe I will drive this car until something else appeals to me. It looks timeless with it's sleek aerodynamic body style. As long as one of these cars has gotten proper maintenance, it is built to last and one cannot go wrong with it.

BEST CAR OF THE YEAR AND WILL HOLD ITS VALUE

by MATTOX from | April 11, 2015

I bought the car last month and I have owned a few vehicles, but the smooth electronic steering holds up against anything. I live in Panama City and the road conditions are very poor, but, wherever you point this thing, is where it will go. The 300+ HP isn't bad either.

Beautiful GS 350.

by Sports luxury sedan from sacramebto | July 15, 2013

Beautiful and reliable Lexus Gs350.At Dealership it was really hassle free buying process. I thanks Ray at Porsche of Monterey for pleasent buying process.

Average car

by Flyer from NC | July 1, 2012

I purchased new and not to impressed. Dash rattles when cold and heat is on and in the summer when left in the sun and you get back in wood sterring wheel to hot to touch. Been is shop with less than 50K check engine light came on. Should have keep the 03 Honda Accord I traded which I had 0 problems with.

GS 350

by Bruno80 from Chicago, IL. | April 23, 2012

This vehicle is the nicest I have ever owned, by far... and I have had some nice cars. I am enjoying the car to it's fullest potential. Luxury, comfort, power, performance, and TOYOTA quality. If it were a SUPRA, I'd be in heaven... but it's more like a Supra, with a suit on!!! hahaha

Great Car!

by LexBubble from Long Island,NY | February 23, 2012

This car is great! The standard technology is great and the ride is smooth. Lexus service is top quality & I would recommend it to anyone who wants value & reliablility, go for a Lexus. If something wasn't wrong with my computer I would give it five stars.

gs 350

by chuck from Chicago, IL | December 5, 2011

Great car - sporty without being punishing. Very luxurious, much more so than BMW or Mercedes. Controls very intruitive.

Smooth

by Lexowner from Worcester ma | August 23, 2011

The vehicle is very sharp eye catching people stop and wonder ..smooth is the best way to describe it. No issues overall.only comPlaint tires ..

Hard to believe Toyota made this car

by KG3000 from Shelby Township, MI | August 12, 2010

Dash squeak in the cold, there is a coolant smell every once in a while and in the summer if you have the windows down there is a sulfur smell coming from the exhaust. This is a nice car, but with the amount of issues and the price I would never recommend it. Also I have noticed that Lexus dealers are very quick to deny or just use the excuse that its not a big deal when they are approached with issues. Very disappointed in the car and in the way Lexus deals with issues.

Right on mark

by JoeN from Chicago | October 27, 2009

I bought mu GS 350 AWD last year and it was the best decision in this class of cars. I love the handling and power. The exterior shape is a complete turn on with the ladies and the instrumentation gets me a WOW every time - especially the navigation, speech recognition and the bluetooth. Highly recommend the Lexus GS 350.

Featured Services for this Lexus GS 350