2009 Lexus GS 450h

2009 Lexus GS 450h

Available in 1 styles:  2009 Lexus GS 450h 4dr Sedan shown

22 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Pulled the trigger B4 the 2013 came out.

by Pastor Gee from Southern California | August 13, 2012

I bought a Certified car instead of waiting for the 2013 to come out. The new car is reported to get better gas mileage but this car is quicker. One of the reasons I bought it was for the g forces this thing generates. Its hard to resist rolling on the accelerator and going from 0-60 in 5.2 seconds with no loud noises, screeching or gnashing of teeth. Its just silent thrust. There's a rocker switch that firms up the steering and makes the throttle so sensitive that I take my shoes off and drive barefoot. The Mark Levenson sound system only has 330 watts instead of the 850 the new one has but it does just fine. Every car that I get into has an inferior sound system in comparison. I get rides in AMG's and wonder if the people in Stuttgart have ears or do put their hands on the speakers to see if they are on. I keep the suspension system on NORMAL and it does just fine, taking decreasing radius at speed and don't see a difference in MPH compared to the SPORT setting. I do feel the difference and can see the headlights dance on rough roads on the SPORT setting. This is our second Lexus Hybrid, our first was the RXh and I really enjoy the increased power to weight ratio and superb handling. The regenerative braking is seamless and I cannot tell when the engine is on unless I have put the pedal into the floormat. In the final analysis, I like the styling of the new model but could not rationalize the price difference even with the fuel savings and really enjoy the performance.

Lexus 450h

by Rockaway from Charlotte | January 2, 2012

I like the car and the price, but I would say to aways go see and test drive before you exchange any money....even the down payment.... It has all the bell and whistles, and when I compare it to other car in it's class, it was a steal

Featured Services for this Lexus GS 450h