2010 Lexus GX 460

15 city / 20 hwy

Overall

Love it!

by My GX from Augusta, GA | March 30, 2014

We have owed our 2010 GX 460 for 3 months and we love it!! The interior design in stylist and the seats are roomy and comfortable. The gas mileage is better than excepted, considering I drive 35 miles one way to work daily. I like the third row seats and the easy push up access. The only issue - once the 3rd row seats are up, there is no trunk space.

Love the vehicle.

by Knic from Arkansas | March 22, 2014

Love love love everything feature of my vehicle. This is my 3rd Lexus, previously owned ES300 and 330 - having to adjust to the the gas mileage difference.

It's OK

by Kiril from Hinsdale,IL | January 31, 2012

Could be much better, it's Lexus though! On snow its like out of contol. For this money they should load more! But next time may be Hyndai!

I love my gx 460

by Mattiefeb from New jersey | October 17, 2010

My gx 460 is the nicest car I have ever driven. I have had the car for 3 months now and i look forward to driving it everyday! It's got extremely comfortable seating, a nice smooth ride, and every amenity that you can desire. I truly feel spoiled. My kids love it too! The 3rd row is very spacious and it's as easy as pressing a button if I have to fold the 3rd row down for extra cargo space. All in all it's a perfect 10 for me and my family, and it's reliability ratings make it the best choice in its class.

Quiet Ride for a mid size SUV

by SUV Enthusiast from Chicago | February 28, 2010

I purchased this vehicle 2 weeks ago and am very pleased. This is the somoothest , most quiet driving SUV I have ever had the pleasure to drive. I like the outside styling and I love the interior styling. I really like the Sephia leather color I chose. The drivers cabin is awesome and plenty of room in the second row. I like the automatic third row seating but it could use some additional leg room. All in all, Lexus has a winner here.