2012 Lexus GX 460

Available in 2 styles:  2012 Lexus GX 460 4dr AWD shown

15 city / 20 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Incredible car, comfort, reliability and safety

by maggie from BR LA | June 12, 2014

I needed a safe medium size SUV for grandchildren and a nice luxurious car for myself. The Lexus GX 460 met those needs and many more. It is comfortable has lots of extras but not so complicated that I am not able to use them and the drive is so very comfortable, not like an suv. It is truly a beautiful car and from my previous experience with Lexus I will be driving this car for awhile, dependable and classy!

2012 Lexus GX 460

by SUV Convert from California | June 9, 2012

Simply put this is a great SUV that gives you all the comforts inside and the power you need outside. Great choice for families that are torn between a luxury vehicle and a utility vehicle. Why settle when you can have both!

one of the best vehicle I have owned

by Stan from Athens GA | June 4, 2012

I purchased lexus gx460 for my wife to replace her Toyota 4runner that we bought in 2003 this car has 160000 miles and I wanted to put her In something better so I looked at Mercedes gl450 .Audi q7 and infinity but after all I went after Toyota cars since I did not have any problems with my 4runner in 9 years and people don't believe me that this car had not seen shop for any repairs except regular maintenance

All that I hoped for...

by Diesel from Chicago, IL | May 7, 2012

I somewhat reluctantly traded in a 2004 GX470 with 125,000 miles on it for this new 2012 GX460. My trade-in was near perfect in it's performance and when I did have problems Lexus took care of me. I'm extremely happy with my choice to stay in the same Lexus platform and can vouch for their improvements on the previous generation in almost every way. The only wish I have is that the engine/transmission on the new GX had a little more uumph...even though it's a 75 BHP improvement the new GX seems a little less responsive than my old 2004 friend. Otherwise I highly recommend the GX460 and look forward to many more years as a satisfied Lexus customer.