2014 Lexus GX 460

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Car

by CMac from Florida | June 24, 2014

Bought this to replace a Highlander Hybred for my wife. It has a great ride, solid, great accesories. Only grip is mpg, but we knew that going in. Some features on our 2013 ES300H are not on this model, like intelligent turn signals. This will be a great long term vehicle.

Fantastic daily driver

by Funindubai from Houston | May 27, 2014

We recently moved to the US from Dubai. My wife drove a Porsche Cayenne GTS in Dubai beautiful car but not comfortable for everyday usage. Before the Porsche she owned a Toyota Prado top of the range. Car had every accessory and she loved it. As we moved into the US she was in no doubt that she wanted a Lexus. She absolutely loves the car all the luxury incl ac seats, DVD, easy to use navigation and beautiful ride. The service centre at Lexus is superior to Porsche. We love Lexus

Rock solid, great value

by Rich G. from Raleigh, NC | May 19, 2014

After owning a 4Runner for a decade, we were at a point in life we could afford to "upgrade" our ride. We have things to tow, beaches to drive on, kids (and friends) to haul around. Let's be honest, a Lexus is a glorified Toyota (really glorified). After 2 months comparing the Pilot, Highlander, Q7, and Explorer, we settled on the GX. The recent price reduction of the new MSRP of the middle of the road model put it about 2-3k more than a 1 year old, about 4%. Not a bad premium for picking out everything. Ride is perfect. Luxury is great. It does EVERYTHING we want. It is a bit pricey, 10-15k more than the Highlander and Explorer, but once your drive it, you see why. The ONLY con I know of is the lack of 2nd row power. There is a 110v in the rear for tailgating, but nothing for the 2nd row. We ran a 6' power cord for sharing on a recent trip, but that looks cheesy. Everything else is as you would expect. I could write all the pro's, but the idea is read the cons and see if you can live with them. Again, if you can stomach the 20mpg and 50-60k price, it does everything. As someone else wrote, it is a Toyota, you put gas in and change the oil, it will run forever.

Great SUV!

by New GX owner from Syracuse, NY | April 9, 2014

This is a great SUV, it's not a car and it shouldn't handle like one. This is a vehicle that can handle snow and rough terrain, it has enough power, the ride is very quiet and smooth on the road. I'm 6'4" and I have plenty of room, the front seats are extremely comfortable.

Best Vehicle I have bought!

by basketball girl from | April 5, 2014

Best vehicle I have ever purchased! Best experience at the dealership! Highly recommended to all who are interested.

2014 GX 460

by Pale Rider from Texas | January 15, 2014

Replaced my 2004 GX470 with 110k miles. Same quality ride and fit and finish. Less wood and a more in your face dash, but modern and stylish. Simply the best SUV out there. This is a premium with all the extras. No Luther SUV came close. The Lexus is more than a vehicle, it is an experience. They treats you the way your want to treat others.

Engineer

by Dan Z. from Qatar | December 23, 2013

I love the car, drives smoothly, has the power. i traded my 2007 QX56 with Lexus GX 460, it is pure luxury. my kids love it as well... highly recommended.

Uses car for Off-roading