The seven-seat GX 460 is Lexus' midsize truck-based SUV. The luxury vehicle features a V-8 engine, and it competes against models like the Land Rover LR4 and Mercedes-Benz M-Class.
New for 2014
The GX 460 adopts new front-end styling that incorporates Lexus' spindle-style grille. Rear styling is new, too, and features clear-lens taillights. Headlight washers are available.
Inside, the GX gets a new touch-screen stereo and a newly available multimedia system features a customizable home screen, navigation with voice recognition, the ability to pause live radio, and traffic and weather information via HD Radio where available. The SUV adds trailer-sway control and a blind spot warning system with rear cross-traffic alert is now available.
- 18-inch wheels
- Rear window can be opened independently of the gate
- Power moonroof
- Available LED headlights, fog lights and daytime running lights
- Seats seven in three rows
- Sliding, reclining second-row bench seat
- Power-folding third row
- Available navigation system
- Available Mark Levinson premium stereo
- Available rear-seat entertainment system
Under the Hood
- 301-horsepower, 4.6-liter V-8 engine
- Engine uses premium gas
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Full-time four-wheel drive with low range for off-road driving
- Available adaptive suspension
- Maximum towing capacity of 6,500 pounds when properly equipped
- Ten airbags
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Active front head restraints
- Backup camera
- Available Pre-Collision System, which can tighten the front seat belts and ready the brakes for stronger stopping performance
- Available lane departure warning
- Available blind spot warning system with rear cross-traffic alert
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Lexus GX 460.