2007 Lexus GX 470

15 city / 19 hwy

Overall

Best SUV for the money

by GX Fan from Durango, Colorado | December 8, 2013

I recently bought an '07 GX from Kuni Lexus in Colorado Springs. They had a fully optioned, including Sport Package, model, which are rare to find. I was looking for an SUV to replace my Toyota 4Runner Limited. The GX is by far the most luxurious, capable, reliable and dependable SUV on the market, especially from '07 on up. The ride is perfect, on and off-road. It has all the latest electronic aids to help get you through most anything you encounter on the road. My buying experience was nearly perfect from Kuni Lexus, as one would expect from a Lexus Dealership. However, AFTER I had already purchased, and drove it home, they THEN wanted Proof of Income and Proof of Residency. I would have thought they would have required that PRIOR to purchasing the GX and putting financing in place. I found it very "backwards". My buying experience was all though phone calls and through emails. They had to overnight me all the paperwork to sign before I FLEW to Colorado Springs to pick up my GX. Overall, the buying experience was pretty good, close to excellent. I was working with Tim Evans who "stayed with the deal" for almost two weeks until I could get to the Dealership, which was impressive. The GX was exactly as advertised (in near perfect condition) and drove (drives) like a dream. The fit and finish is perfectly Lexus which means it is second to none. Although Lexus's do command a premium over other used SUV's, there's a reason for it. They are made to last for 3-400k miles. I would not hesitate to buy another Lexus again, especially from Tim Evans at Kuni Lexus in Colorado Springs. In fact, I will probably never drive another brand besides Lexus ever again. My GX is everything I want/need in an SUV. Plenty of room for 3-4 family members, plus all of our camping gear. The body-on-frame construction, permanent 4-wheel drive and 4WD Low Range gearing means I can go almost anywhere in style and luxury. Test drive the rest, then drive the GX. I think you'll see why the GX is the leader in it's SUV class. Lexus = Luxury.

great suv i have ever own

by vue from wis | October 10, 2013

Very nice suv for the money but should have more featured for the money. For that kind of money i think lexus link, and SAT you shouldn`t have to pay for.

lexus 470

by coups from | August 26, 2012

I like my carr for now, the performances are as good as lexus which means it is wonderful; I like it and will buy it again, just excellent car.

Love it

by Nice Car from Atlanta, GA | May 7, 2012

Drives better than my 2012 GMC Sierra Crew Cab! Comfort is great. Absolutely love driving it. Gas mileage is not the best but other than that we love it

Awsome LUV

by jmsp from Lapeer, mi | December 20, 2011

This is the second Lexus product we've owned and love this one even more than the first. No complaints, Lexus thought of everything!!

GX470 07

by Tblaze from Hartford, CT | June 27, 2011

Great looks, fantastic smooth ride. Just add gas and oil. Highway speed is super quite, conversations can be carried out with ease with no need to raise your voice ever. No problems yet, fantastic truck when you compare the American truck manufacturers. I use it for lite towing, 1200# and pulls with ease. Motor could use more torque for slight uphill grades. Dont really care for the early downshifts when the motor IMO pull through with the torque. Overall I am vary please and would not hesitate to purchase even a used one. I would put this in you get what you pay for category. Chevy Tahoes are priced about the same, however the classes are so far apart the GX is superior in form, fit, finish. You need to drive one after you have driven everything else, you will be glad you did. Resale value on these used is high, good for the owner of one since new, bad for a person looking at used one. Nice truck and thanks for reading. T.

Its amazing Car

by SK from IN | April 19, 2011

Its safe, powerful, comfortable, stylish and relaible they can do little bit more innovation with third row power seats or some thing different but still with Air suspension the drive is really comfortable and safe. I luv my GX.

Most luxurious SUV ever!

by The luxury king! from San Francisco, CA | October 26, 2006

The Lexus GX 470 is the most luxurious SUV I've ever seen! This car is like a mix of the LX and the Hybrid lexus. This car is good for off-road and luxury. I like the features for this car, like the Bluetooth, Back-up Camera, DVD system, Navigation System, and you go to love the wooden accents in the interior! And I like the seating for 8 too! I highly recommend this car!

Featured Services for this Lexus GX 470