2014 Lexus IS 250

Available in 2 styles:  Lexus IS 250 2014 shown

Overall

Picked Up Used 2014 IS250

by Used 2014 IS250 from Phoenix, AZ | February 23, 2016

I purchased a used 2014 IS250 with 11,000 miles on it a couple weeks ago. In the short time I've had the car I've been very impressed and pleased with my purchase. I went from a 320 horsepower Infiniti G37 to this 204 horsepower car, but don't miss the power. This IS has plenty of pick up, especially when I'm driving it in Sport Mode. The ergonomics are top notch and the cabin quiet when driving it on the streets and highway. I expect this vehicle to be top notch reliable.

EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE

by GREAT CAR from TOMBALL, TEXAS | August 20, 2015

I BOUGHT MY LEXUS IS 250 FROM FINCHERS TEXAS BEST IN TOMBALL. GARY SULLIVAN IS A GREAT SALEMAN AND MADE EVERYTHING EASY FOR ME....

Love this Car

by My New Wheels from San Diego, CA | August 2, 2015

Had my 2014 Certified Lexus IS250 2 weeks and cannot be happier! The style both inside & out of this car are tremendous, sitting in the drivers seat everything is placed perfectly and the exterior styling turns many heads! I opted for the IS250 with F sport package for the Grill, wheels & navigation, it is not as smooth riding as the base model due to the 19" wheels but i like the larger wheels and was prepared to sacrifice a little for that. My car is matador red with light grey interior, initially wasn't wanting the red however now i've lived with it a couple of weeks am happy i got this, the color in sunlight is truly a beautiful metallic red, in cloudier conditions way more muted (living in San Diego with 300 days of sun a year, no biggie!). Just figured out the voice commands which makes life way easier, the tech on this car is quite considerable and will probably be learning more & more over the next month or two. Now all i need is more excuses to drive, been taking the long way round to go everywhere so far!

IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE BUT NOT COMFORTABLE SEATS

by JOHNNY D from TORONTO | November 15, 2014

I AM EMAZED WITH OVERALL PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY OF THE CAR. THE ONLY PROBLEM I FOUND WITH THIS 2014 IS 250 F SPORT AWD IS THE DRIVER SEAT THAT OVER PERIOD OF 7 MONTH DRIVING I FELT PAIN ON MY RIGHT FEET AND RIGHT SIDE BACK. FOUND THAT THE HUMP UNDER CONSOLE FOR ALL WHEEL DRIVE OPTION FORCING MY RIGHT FEET TO LEFT WHEN PUSH GAS AND BRAKE PAD . THIS CAUSE DEVELOPING CHRONIC PAIN ON MY RIGHT FEET AND BACK. I HOPE DESIGNERS CONSIDER THIS PROBLEM WITH SEAT POSITION AND COME UP WITH DIFFERENT DESIGN FOR MORE COMFORTABLE RIDE.

I love this car!

by Lexus Lover from Miami, Florida | August 28, 2014

What's not to like. This car is absolutely fun to drive. The new IS is such a pleasant departure in styling from previous models. Congrats Lexus!!

Sweetest looking car I've ever owned

by Richard from Pittsburgh, Pa. | July 16, 2014

F Sport model, Red w/Black interior. Love everything about this car, especially the dynamite looking grill.

Stylish Luxury Vehicle

by Happy car buyer from Baton Rouge, Louisiana | July 5, 2014

My husband and I are very happy with our 2014 Lexus F-Sport. The exterior of the vehicle is slick and stylish and the grill is awesome, we've received so many compliments! The seats feel like they hug you when you sit in them, which makes the ride very comfortable, even when u are in sports mode! The services are great at Price LeBlanc Lexus dealership, our dealer Mike Sheffield was very informative of the top services we would continue to receive and showed us all the perks of being a Lexus owner, everything felt like first class! Great Buy!

Somewhat disappointed

by Car Guy from | June 25, 2014

Ive owned this for three months and i'm bored with it. The interior is great and the sound system is great but it is truly lacking enough power. It is not fun to drive at all, it has the sporty looks but thats it.

somewhat disappointed

by carguy from | June 25, 2014

Ive had this car for three months so far and its just ok. There is not enough power and it is a fairly boring car. I do however like the interior and the sound system is great. Overall I wouldnt buy this car again, I'm ready for a new car. If you are looking for a sporty car, it has the looks but that's it.

14 IS250 F-Sport AWD

by CarguyJ from Milwaukee WI | May 22, 2014

I have owned my IS F Sport for about 6 months. Purchased Dec 13. I drove both the 250 & 350 each overnight. I ended up with a 250. I feel the 250 has plenty of power. I take very good care of my cars but still like to have fun. Typically I am using the sport mode & often paddle shifters. Its great looking, many people don't know what kind of car it is. Definitely an eye catcher. My favorite feature would have to be the blind spot monitor. I didn't think the rear cross path detection would be that useful but it has saved me a few times especially in parking lots. I love all of the technology including the moving gauges, 2 USB ports and swipe style climate control. In the Midwest we got hammered with snow this year. I do have an AWD model and it handled surprisingly very well. Even in deeper heavier snow it was great. Amazing handling car for the money. I would highly recommend this car for anyone who is looking for something different, fun to drive and comfortable. All at the same time!