2014 Lexus IS 250

2014 Lexus IS 250

Available in 2 styles:  2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr AWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Sweetest looking car I've ever owned

by Richard from Pittsburgh, Pa. | July 16, 2014

F Sport model, Red w/Black interior. Love everything about this car, especially the dynamite looking grill.

Stylish Luxury Vehicle

by Happy car buyer from Baton Rouge, Louisiana | July 5, 2014

My husband and I are very happy with our 2014 Lexus F-Sport. The exterior of the vehicle is slick and stylish and the grill is awesome, we've received so many compliments! The seats feel like they hug you when you sit in them, which makes the ride very comfortable, even when u are in sports mode! The services are great at Price LeBlanc Lexus dealership, our dealer Mike Sheffield was very informative of the top services we would continue to receive and showed us all the perks of being a Lexus owner, everything felt like first class! Great Buy!

Somewhat disappointed

by Car Guy from | June 25, 2014

Ive owned this for three months and i'm bored with it. The interior is great and the sound system is great but it is truly lacking enough power. It is not fun to drive at all, it has the sporty looks but thats it.

somewhat disappointed

by carguy from | June 25, 2014

Ive had this car for three months so far and its just ok. There is not enough power and it is a fairly boring car. I do however like the interior and the sound system is great. Overall I wouldnt buy this car again, I'm ready for a new car. If you are looking for a sporty car, it has the looks but that's it.

14 IS250 F-Sport AWD

by CarguyJ from Milwaukee WI | May 22, 2014

I have owned my IS F Sport for about 6 months. Purchased Dec 13. I drove both the 250 & 350 each overnight. I ended up with a 250. I feel the 250 has plenty of power. I take very good care of my cars but still like to have fun. Typically I am using the sport mode & often paddle shifters. Its great looking, many people don't know what kind of car it is. Definitely an eye catcher. My favorite feature would have to be the blind spot monitor. I didn't think the rear cross path detection would be that useful but it has saved me a few times especially in parking lots. I love all of the technology including the moving gauges, 2 USB ports and swipe style climate control. In the Midwest we got hammered with snow this year. I do have an AWD model and it handled surprisingly very well. Even in deeper heavier snow it was great. Amazing handling car for the money. I would highly recommend this car for anyone who is looking for something different, fun to drive and comfortable. All at the same time!

I bought from THE GUY

by megsLV from Las Vegas | May 12, 2014

I was actually in the market for two different cars and I chose Lexus simply based on how I was treated at the dealership. Yes, the car is awesome and has been a pleasure to drive, but the reason I came back was Paul Allen of Lexus of Las Vegas. I realized after I visited the other car company that Paul was much more pleasant, extremely personable and listened to what I wanted. There was no pressure and I felt very comfortable. Overall I was very happy with my experience.

Very fun to drive

by Not a 3014 C0rvette but fun to drive from Riverside CA. | April 1, 2014

After driving the Mercedes c250 and BMW 3 series. I went with the Lexus IS250 more bang for the buck and a lot more fun to drive...!

My IS250 F-Sport

by Leon Chien from Houston, TX | March 7, 2014

Got my IS250 F-Sport in February and so far I have to say I enjoy every minute driving it. I have a long commute driving to work daily and this car saves me on gas expense compares to my previous vehicle (Acura TL) It has eco, normal, sport options available to meet the needs you have on the road. The exterior looks unique from the front grill to the tail light gives a bold and aggressive look, and with 4x18" rims come with the sport package... it's just a beaty.

My new 2014 IS250

by Eric, a car guy from W. Palm Beach FL | November 15, 2013

sharp-handling race car, it's not. But for everyday practical use and just a cruise in a beautiful car that doesn't break the bank, this car is great. Buff mags were down on the carry-over 2.5 engine, but It's fine. Mine is brand-new, only had it a few days so I haven't really tested it, but I find it very good looking on the outside. I find myself looking back every time I park it. The interior is very comfortable, especially the driver's seat. Nav is intuitive, features like blind spot monitors are very handy. The car feels modern. One small surprise but not a deal breaker, no memory seats. Day by day I'm driving it a bit harder just to see it's limits. It's not really 'sporty' like my X1, but it's tons more lux. So far (and I haven't said this about a purchase in years), love it.

Nice Upgrade from CT200h

by Trojan Fan from California | November 4, 2013

My previous car was a 2011 Lexus CT200h. The CT was a nice car to drive, even though the hybrid engine left quite a bit to be desired. Since I was desiring more power and space, it was natural for me to move up to the Lexus IS250. The IS is quite the upgrade from my CT and way more fun to drive. The car feels planted to the ground and has just about no body roll at all. The steering feels light but not overboosted like other cars. If you switch to sport mode, then the steering feels heavier which is nice for a canyon drive. I like the side-profile and rear-end design of the new IS, but the front does look ugly. The interior design is ok, it does feel a bit more upscale over the CT though I like the CT's dash better. The NuLuxe in the IS is much softer and feels better than the CT. I feel that the driver's seat room is tight, and it has taken me a bit to fiddle with the seating position adjustments. I did a lot of research before buying and a lot of reviews and web forums panned the 250 engine as weak and lacking. Coming from the 134-hp hybrid CT, I naturally find the 250 to be very powerful for my tastes and I think it is adequate enough for daily driving. I have no difficulty making freeway merges and can reach 75-80 MPH easily. I don't understand why one would need more power unless they need to show off their speed or something. Fuel economy isn't great, as I am averaging only 22-23 mpg in a lot of stop and go traffic. Obviously, I do miss the CT in this regard.