2010 Lexus IS 250C

18 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Lots better than my 1969 GTO convertable

by Ol' Guy from mid right coast | August 8, 2014

I am 6'5" and I fit comfortably with the top up or down. Hard top opens and closes within 16 seconds. I get 29 MPH in and around with as high as 32 on the highway (65++). Only complaint is it doesn't have a USB pickup, I think the later models do. Only maintenance so far has been oil changes and a Lexus driven front mat change-out. No, it is not a stop light to stop light car, but a really comfortable top down or up cruiser.

Nice car which should hold its value

by Tim from Kentucky | February 7, 2014

A fun and solid car. Hard top is a huge advantage over a rag top as far as road noise and comfort. Also being a Lexus it should retain its value more so than many brands.

Great Convertable

by Ol' Guy from Mid-Atlantic | July 15, 2013

My last convertible was a 1969 GTO. Big, big difference. Much stiffer frame, love the hard top, good trunk space with top up, good performance and 32 MPG at 70 - 75 on the highway.

Great Car!

by SweetCart from New York NY | August 29, 2012

This is a great convertible and it will run forever. Very fun and comfortable to drive. And, you won't see them everywhere, like many other brands. Not a lot of these out there, so grab one if you can!

Excellent Choice!

by Why did I wait so long to get a convertible? from Galloway, NJ | August 21, 2012

I couldn't be happier with my new Lexus Convertible. It is so much fun!!! It is luxurious and stylish. It's also fuel efficient. It was a perfect choice for me.

Awesome Performance

by New 2 Me from Chicago, IL | July 16, 2012

Slow 1st gear but overall performance is awesome. Coming from an SUV the gas mileage is great also..

Best choice for a hardtop convertible with 4 full

by Needed to keep my mid-life crisis car! from Morristown, NJ | June 18, 2012

I am a long time Lexus fan - have had two ES300s and most recently a wonderful SC430 convertible. I was able to squeeze by with my SC when my child was small and I could squeeze a small car seat in there. However, my boy outgrew that car seat and I really needed a car with a full back seat that could support a full car seat. I didn't want to give up the convertible (if possible) so I looked everywhere. I also wanted to get a car that was a few years old to cut down on my costs and reduce depreciation. Bottom line, the IS250 is the only real option (outside of the Infiniti) for a hard top convertible with four seats that you can get now - without going NEW. Overall, I love the car. It holds the car seat and is very comfortable to drive. It's not as sexy as my SC430 and doesn't quite spin as many heads -- particularly with the top up. But, when the top is down, the car stands out. And it feels like a million dollars when you're inside of it. My biggest complaint is with the Lexus audios system. I was looking forward to a full integrated GPS, Bluetooth, radio, etc, and it DOES have it. But the UI is clunky and slow. Too bad... But overall, I do love the car - it's a keeper.

Lovely!

by Shaw Nuff from Laurel, MD | March 12, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this car! The styling, comfort, and features of this car is top notch. I love everything about this car except the small backseat. Other than that, the car is FABULOUS and I look FABULOUS in it! Fun car for the warm weather for sure!!!

Love this car

by Fletchman from Las Vegas, NV | August 10, 2011

Owning this car is like owning 2 great cars in one. With the top up, it's a great sports coupe. With the top down its' a great convertible. As you would expect with Lexus, this car is all about quality. It feels very solid. No squeaks or rattles. And the ride is very smooth. The only negative I can find is that the power is lacking in the 250. I have to floor it when entering the freeway just to get to freeway speed in a reasonable amount of time. I'm sure this would not be a problem with the 350. Other than that, the car is close to perfect!

Lexus 250C

by Lexus 250C girl from Hollywood, FL | March 28, 2011

The car is awesome. Having had 3 prior BMW's, I love the way it handles the road. It has a luxurious ride and is very quiet with the roof up. The steering is so effortless, you can turn the wheel with one finger. The top goes down in 20 seconds flat and looks beautiful. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a sports like convertible with the luxury of a Lexus.

Featured Services for this Lexus IS 250C