2007 Lexus IS 350

21 city / 28 hwy

Overall

love it!!

by idoordie from fort myers, florida | December 16, 2012

i bought my fully loaded IS 350 brand new in march 2007. its now december 2012 and the car runs just as it did the day i bought it. this car has great acceleration, quality leather seats and interior components, the touch screen mark levinson nav is great and the gas mileage for this sporty looking car is very within reason. my only complaint would be the cost of my 18" tire replacements ($250 per tire) every 15 - 20k miles.

Real nice and luxurious car! Reliable!

by Lexus lover from Austin | June 27, 2012

Great car. I really like the luxury aspect of IS350 and feel on the road. Everything fits like a glove and makes me feel pampered when I am in the car. It is so much fun to drive. It handles amazing on the road and corners. The most important thing is that this car is very safe and have 13 airbags to protect me and my loved ones.

Sweet car!

by Sport car lover from Austin, TX | February 9, 2012

I drove '07 Lexus IS350 with Sport Package for 2 years. This has been an amazing and sweet car. I wanted some serious performance in addition to some luxury. And this car delivered on both aspects handily. This car takes off in no time... 5 secs to 60. Handles really well. I was considering BMW but went with IS350 and I don't regret it at all. IS350 is a lot smoother, faster, and more maneuverable. Everything feels like 21st century, unlike BMW that felt like 80's. Additionally, the luxury feel inside is profound. All the features are just awesome. Not a single issue with this car. Everything works and never fails; what else to expect from Lexus. Also, I am impressed with safety features and air bags. Safety is important to me and IS350 packs it all. Thank you, Lexus for making such great cars!

Great car

by Aboamber from Northern Virginia | January 23, 2012

I love this car, not sure is it a sedan or Sport car, but I know it is very fast, and you don't even feel the speed in a way that the Police stopped me next day, it is a great car if you are looking for a compact sport luxury rear wheel drive.

The best car out there!

by Lexus4ever from Chicago,IL | November 24, 2011

I've had my 2007 IS 350 for a month now, and boy .. is this the best car out there. It has the power to smoke almost every car out there. I'm speechless!

IS 350

by LOVE2DRIVE from Rhode Island | November 15, 2011

I purchased the 07 IS 350 used with 30K on it. What a dream machine! It never lets me down, even with rear wheel in the winter. It handles like a charm and turns on a dime. This car turns heads everywhere I go. It is fun to drive and loaded- mine has every option.

New Lexus Fan

by Car Buff from Wickford, RI | July 8, 2011

I bought this car used when I fell in love with it- haven't regretted the decision. It is a headturner and handles well in all weather despite rwd. Stands out on the road. Lexus loaded the 350 with tons of extras. Lexus service makes you feel vip every time, no matter how small the service performed. Gave 4 stars to comfort because back seat is tight for adults.

Just got it!

by flyboy from orlando fl | January 20, 2011

1 heluva of a car! This is for sure a true sport lux car and I cant believe I didnt get one years ago! true value for all the bells and whistles!

lemon

by lemon from USA | March 30, 2010

I've had nothing but problems with this car since around 1500 miles! The dealership treated me like I didn't know what I was talking about everytime I went in with a legitimate problem. Now my car has multiple issues(that have existed since within warranty) that they won't cover to fix. It has multiple issues: engine, sunroof, brakes, stereo, headlights, alignment.....the list goes on & on!

Incredible car!

by Car buddy from Frisco, TX | September 2, 2009

Wow, I am so impressed with my '07 IS350 sport package! I am grateful for a friend referring me to look at those cars. I did not even know that they exist and what they are. I was shopping for BMW but ended up with IS350. I just can't believe the performance and comform and style and features and technology and realibility of this little muscle car!!! 5 sec to 60. Are you kidding me?! Weaving through traffic has never been so much fun! Luxury is outstanding with all the options, Navi, seats, etc. Technology and safety is impressive. I love this car! What a value too! 12K cheaper comparable BMW. I did not know that Lexus makes such cars. I am speechless!