2008 Lexus IS 350

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Fantastic Vehicle

by Happytohavethis from Louisville, Ky | January 30, 2014

I have had this for 1 month and its been a pleasure to have this vehicle. I love the drive, acceleration, and all the features it has. The bluetooth is a bit outdated with this being a 2008 but there are ways to get around it. The backup camera is really nice to have. This car is not for people much over 6ft as far as the back seats. Dont think much problem if you are in front however. Get 3M paint protection for the front as the hood is prone to rock chips. You wont be sorry you got this car!!!

My Dream Car

by Ricegal from Dallas, TX | March 27, 2012

This is a great vehicle. I have driven the IS250 vs the IS350 and the 350 is definitely worth the extra money. The acceleration alone is worth it. However, that "get up and go" comes with a price, low MPG. It has the worst fuel efficiency of any of the performance cars I have owned so be prepared to fill up on premium gas often. Otherwise, it is a great car that is comfortable and fun to drive. A excellent purchase that I don't regret.

Very nice ride

by black-eye-s-350 from Oregon | December 6, 2011

Very comfortable front seats, but not much room for adults sitting in back. Easy to use navigation. Rear view visibility is not great. A rear view back up camera helps. Sleek, sexy, simplistic design. If you're deciding between the 250 and 350, go with the latter as the 250 is very underpowered. Very solid and well built vehicle.

Better than my Vette

by B-rad from SanMarcos, Texas | August 23, 2011

In love with this car. Blacked out the grill and the wheels. Get compliments daily! 29 MPG average with HEAVY peddle.

Ready for my lease to be up

by curbcheck from | July 31, 2011

For years I drove BMW 3 series. When it was time to get a new car, I simply could not afford the BMW 3 series I wanted with all of the extra options, so I explored Lexus. Service and affordability has been excellent. I went with the IS 350 instead of the 250 to compare to my previous BMW. Along with this, I got all of the "bells and whistles" I could not afford in the BMW. I have had this car going on 4 years now, and I just can't love it. It does not take a sharp corner without skidding out in the rear. Visibility is not very good for me compared to my previous cars. I am constantly "curb checking." Not sure why. The Nav system is not very helpful-I often use my google maps on my iphone instead. The back seat is very small. I do enjoy all of the features that Lexus includes, though. I would definitely recommend Lexus for the customer service, and I do enjoy driving the RX when I get a loaner. Otherwise, I may have to return to German engineering.

Toyota is the best cars and trucks money can buy

by Bob John from | June 8, 2010

I love my IS350 its the best cars I've owned from Toyota so far and the funnest. This car is fast and turn on a dime. I love it !!

Perfect luxury/performance/reliability combination

by Picky Driver from Raleigh, NC | September 14, 2009

No other car in this class comes close to the comfort of this car. Performance, it's up there - blows away Acuras and any FWD car. Does it perform like a BMW? Maybe not but unless you're on a closed track the difference is negligible for 99% of drivers, whereas the luxury and reliability factors are noticibly better in the IS. I love this car!

Most awesome car I've Owned

by IS Enthusiast from Orlando, FL | December 24, 2008

This car is just amazing. Great handling, engine, luxury, comfort, fuel-efficiency. The Lexus Service is committed to excellence and is just great. Many amenities come with this car that truly makes the value worth. Go out there and get one of these cars, they are great.