2010 Lexus IS 350C

See Photos & Videos

Overall

best Lexus yet

by 35th car! from Orlando Florida | September 18, 2013

My 5th Lexus,2nd hardtop convertible Lexus too. This one however is without a doubt the most modern sports coupe/convertible of its type.can definitely compete with BMW3 series and Infiniti G37.quality and handling are great. Only slight negative is mileage: if you really punch it in town, expect 17 mpg or so and on highway cruise 22. But remember, like all Lexus, they never require anything but regular maintenance.

Best sports car out

by Lexus 350 isc F from Miami, Florida | August 13, 2013

Best handling powerful safe car on the road. Turns heads Even with all the Bentleys and Porshes out hear this Lexus still gets all the attention.

Most Fun Car I've Owned

by Dream Car Driver from Alexandria, VA | September 14, 2012

I really enjoy driving this gorgeous car around town, especially with the retractable hardtop down. It has a sporty look and feel, accelerates well, and draws second looks everywhere I go. I am well satisfied with its responsiveness and handling on the highway, too. Backup camera, cool headlights, keyless operation, navigation system, air conditioned leather seats, and excellent sound system are some of my favorite features. Major drawacks are lack of cargo space when the top is down and a back seat area, that, although beautiful, is too small for (most) adults, but I knew that when I bought it and don't need it to be either a packhorse or limo. My mechanic tells me it will be as easy to maintain as the wonderfully reliable make I've driven for the past 20 years.

Best Convertible Hands Down

by Love my Lexie from Colorado | July 13, 2012

Before I bought my 350c a year ago, I researched and test drove every convertible on the market. Hands down, the Lexus 350c is the best on the market. It is gorgeous, handles like a race car and is very powerful. I get so many compliments on this car, not that I need any, but it is definitely a head turner. A great car for the money and it is holding its value too. A very usable back seat, very comfortable ride, and has all the bells and whistles you could ever want. I love my Lexie!

GREAT CAR and Great Performance.

by FisherMan Frank from MTZ.,CA | June 25, 2012

As a retired Professional Mechanic and business owner I am truly impressed with the performance and handling of this sporty car. The Lexus IS350C is one car for the books. It is going to be hard to drive or ride in anything less after driving our Lexus. I have been in, drove and worked on all types of cars in the past 47 years of driving and repairing cars and this is at the top of my list of all time greats, Hands Down.. I do not think you can do any better, only as good maybe. So if you are in the market for a very nice, great riding, super handling car, then this is worth a look see and test drive.. I think you will be amazed..

Really nice car

by Ocean Elgin from Jersey Shore | April 10, 2011

Purchased this vehicle to replace a 911 Turbo. Great car if you need 4 seater. Mine has the "F" Sport package which has everything including awesome black wheels to go with the blak ext and black int. I get nothing but compliments on the looks and find the performance top notch.

Noisy seats

by Disappointed Lexus IS350C Owner from Irvine, CA | December 14, 2010

I was one of the first to buy the new IS350C when it came out (likely my first mistake). The car is very nice to drive well appointed and would be a keeper but for one thing. Both front seats make a terrible noisy when the seat back are move back and forth. Not a little noisy, you can hear the seat move from 25 feet away. It has been back to the dealer a number of times and once they got over the denial of a problem we recently got “yes it is a problem and there is no fix at this time” We are getting zero satisfaction from the dealer nor Lexus. Hopefully the California Lemon Law will bear some fruit. If you want a one person car (I’m tall and my wife is short so the seat move each time we switch drivers) or if you don’t have a need to have your 9 year old daughter to get in and out of the back seat this maybe the car for you. But if you want a trouble free car that is supported by the dealer and the company that made it; don’t stop at the Lexus sign.

Featured Services for this Lexus IS 350C