2011 Lexus IS-F

See Photos & Videos

Overall

It is not worth it.

by 1000 Horses from syracues, ny | April 7, 2014

I owned, and sold it quickly before it was too late. What's wrong with the car? Just look at its competitors from Audi, BMW, and Mercedes. I have drove all of them, IS-F can not compete with any of them on any level. And the 60000+ sticker price? Are you kidding me? Really wish I did my research before I bought the car, so I could save myself from losing the couple thousands of dollars. Anyway this Lexus IS-F is only good at one thing - being reliable. Well, it is a toyota after all.

Boy do you get what you pay for!

by ISF Fan!! from Washington | January 8, 2014

Purchased a 2011 LEXUS ISF and have been more than happy with this incredible car! Fit and Finish is impeccable, performance is to much for the average driver, reliability top notch. I am very picky about my cars and I just can't find anything wrong with it. I guess if their was one thing to note, gas mileage is not great but what do you expect from a 420 horsepower car. This car is worth the money!!

Thrilling drive, every time.

by Kyle from Phoenix, AZ | June 6, 2011

I have been hunting for an IS-F for quite some time and finally decided to pull the trigger on the 2011. At 6'1, the highest praise I have for this car is the amount of comfort even I achieve during every drive. It just feels like a car that was built around me. I also own a vette and let me tell you, this 5.0L V8 will give my vette a run for it's money, if not beat it. Beautiful styling inside and out. Only 2 complaints: 1. Turning radius is quite high for a sedan. 2. Sticker price. I promise you will not be disappointed in this car, it's as close to perfect as an automobile can get.