2001 Lexus LS 430

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Safe and comfortable

by Jimmy J from Chicago, Il | January 8, 2014

is a real cruiser, loads of powerYou work hard all of your life, you deserve this car. If you are considering it, you will never regret the decision. The car handles very well, and gives you the choice on the type of suspension you prefer. It is very responsive. You will feel safe and wrapped up in this vehicle

The best car I've ever owned by far even at 110Kmi

by Lexus love from Asheville, NC | October 19, 2013

Someday I will have to give up this car and it will be a sad day. At 110k miles it has needed no repairs except for three new belts that we thought should be replaced at 90k mi. Only maintenance costs in all these years. This is our third Lexus and we expected great reliability and we were not disappointed.

Older,but great value with luxury

by charlie from Modesto Ca/ | September 16, 2013

It was too old to qualify for Certified Pre-Owned,but with the legendary quality, and only 81k miles I was not afraid to purchase. The price was good, the dealer professional, and we made the purchase. It looks like new still, and people think it its 4-5 years newer than it is. We will enjoy it for many years to come. Charlie

Great car

by New Lexus Fan from Frisco, TX | July 20, 2012

I bought this 430 used in January 2012 with just under 51,000 miles on it. It took quite a while to find "the right one". Specifically, i required a local, 1-owner, low mileage, dealer serviced clean automobile. Well my patience was rewarded. I love pulling on the highway, it has power to spare. I am 6'2" and the adjustable seat cushion makes this the most comfortable car for me. Taking 2 kids to tennis camp or wife and I with golf clubs and luggage for a get away everything fits in the huge trunk. Gas mileage is constantly amazing for a car this size and powerful. We averaged 26.1 from San Antonio to Dallas at a rather brisk pace. This is my first of many LS's.

Great car

by Sales guy from Frisco, TX | May 13, 2012

I looked for this car with very specific criteria and when I found it I jumped on it and am glad I did. Great highway car. Super comfortable. Good gas mileage for a car this size. Better than the Mustang convertible i had before. still very low mileage (55K) expecting a great experience.

The car was ahead of its time!

by Luxury Car Enthusiast from Tacoma, WA | October 29, 2011

At first I thought this car was to old. But after our test drive we had to take it home. The car has timeless style and a luxurious interior.

Excellent car

by 102rde from NC | April 26, 2011

2nd LS430 I have purchased. Have two and very pleased. Smooth comfortable ride. Very roomy. Although I own two 2001 models, many people think they are newer vehicles.

The Best Car for the Money by Far!

by Las Vegas Dave from Las Vegas USA | March 8, 2009

My 2001 LS-430 is my 4th Lexus car. I owned an original LS-400, a 1996 LS-400, a 2000 SC-400, all purchased new. Never had a single problem with any of them despite the 100K+ miles on each. I bought this 2001 LS-430 as a used car with 56K on the odometer. In a years time, I still cannot tell it from a new LS, it's the quietest and smoothest of all before it. Whatta bargain folks, it should be the Car of the Century!

Worlds Best Value

by Waterlord from Indianapolis, IN | January 23, 2009

Best ride I have owned. Best acceleration from 30 to 70 in any vehicle I have owned. Outstanding quality and the best service from a dealer I have experienced. Great sound system. I have had a couple of minor problems with the outside mirrors. No big deal and easily fixed. This opinion from an aging muscle car enthusiast. Toyota got it 100% right with this vehicle and dealer support. Just between you and I this is the best car value going. Don't tell anyone though because the price will go up.

2001 Lexus LS430

by srebo70 from Antioch, IL | December 20, 2008

My 2001 Lexus LS430 was my FAVORITW car I ever owned. The ride and quietness of the cabin at any speed is unmatched. The ML Sound System is first-rate. I don't care how loud you play it, there is NO distortion. After putting 128,000+ miles on my car, it only needed two unscheduled repairs. Unbelievable quality and reliability!

Featured Services for this Lexus LS 430