2004 Lexus LS 430

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Lexus Luxury Standard 430

by ToyotaNuts from Ann Arbor, MI | February 5, 2014

At 170,000 miles our car still drives like new. No problems. Same story for most owners of these LS 430 sedans. As a reference our family has owned 12 Toyotas. Although they've all been great, almost bulletproof cars, this 2006 LS 430 and the 1998 LS 400 were the best cars of the bunch. Our Land Cruiser is similar in quality, and even more reliable than the LS 430(takes a harder beating, but also shows little/no wear at 193,000 mi.).

My new (to me) 04 Lexus LS430

by Luxou812 from Northeast Ohio | May 24, 2012

Golden age of this car. Got it with 40k miles. Essentially new. Our other, 16 yr old LS is at 200k miles and going strong with minimum maintenace . I Expect to have this car just as long. There are a few details, like the rear arm-rest cup holding situation is a little akward, and I don't like the placement of the tire-pressure-reset and smart-key buttons. Other than that, this car has exceeded my very high expectations and then some. Love it. Want to marry it.

Most reliable car I've Owned

by Luxury Enthusiast from Pittsburgh, PA. | December 19, 2011

I went from an Lexus LS400 to a Cadillac Deville to a LS400 to a Mercedes S500 back to a Lexus LS430. I love the Lexus!!!! It's reliable and good value for the money. No matter what car I got, I always come back. I choose this over the BMW 750 LI.

Super Great Car!

by CR1864 from Tampa, FL | July 22, 2011

This car has everything and more than what I wanted in a used car. It's the nicest car I've ever had... our family now has two of the same model car. We love this car just that much!

"Best of the Best"

by Murphy's Law from Gwynn Oak, Maryland | June 27, 2011

I have driven and owned alot of cars and none of them including Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Cadillac, Lincoln etc. compare to the luxurious ride, interior quality and reliabilty of the 2004 Lexus LS 430 Ultra. When you compare it to other luxury automobiles, which are always in and out of the shop regardless of how expensive they are or how well you maintain them Lexus wins hands down and their customer service is outstanding. I have never owned or driven such a luxurious, smooth driving car that gets compliments everywhere I go and feels like you are driving a flying carpet because it is just that smooth.

Excellent Car

by Snoop from Maryland | November 21, 2010

I actually just purchased this car yesterday and it is a great car to have. This car as alot of accessories inside. It's nice a spacious inside. I would recommend the Lexus 430 to any one who wants to buy a luxury vehicle.

The most comfortable sedan on the road!

by THE BEST CAR I HAVE DRIVEN! from San Diego, CA | December 14, 2008

Lexus is for people who value their time and money, who want to enjoy the best comfort, class, prestige and world-class mechanical reliability! Let BMW and Mercedes owners worry about high costs of maintenance, Lexus have been the most reliable luxury brand since LS400 came out in 1990! Read Consumer Reports - thousands of very happy owners! Lexus is the most hassle-free vehicle you can own - along with world-class comfort, ride quality and smooth ride! Drive an LS430 for yourself and know that the car will feel and drive the same way 10 years from today - you won't have to worry about the car breaking down or high maintenance bills! I suggest buying a used Lexus, today,in this economy - you can buy a clean title, one owner 2004 LS430 for under $20K with 55-60K miles! Negotiate well - you deserve the best!

I still love it !!!

by ROY from LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA | November 30, 2008

I BROKE my back,some years ago. Driving or riding in a car creats alot of pain. My Lexus LS430,is the most comfortable car I could find, when I shopped in 2004. I must still be very careful,but I am nolonger "house-bound". I wanted to buy a "MADE IN THE USA",but,NOTHING was as easy on my back.I've had 8 MAJOR back operations and my car permites me to have a life. THANK YOU LEXUS---PLEASE WORK HARDER,USA !

Well worth the price

by Lexus newbie from San Diego | November 29, 2008

As a former Mercedes driver for many years, I find the LS 430 to be superior in comfort, reliability and driving enjoyment. The heating and air conditioning controls are intuitive, unlike those of Mercedes. I used to spend SO MUCH time (and $) taking my Mercedes cars for servicing. The LS430 turning radius is unbelievable for a car its size. There is not space here to describe all the other ways in which Lexus trumps Mercedes. The LS430 has luxuries I didn't even know existed, and it's a 2004 that I bought! I've driven the 2008 model and don't think "new" justifies the price difference, given the way ALL cars depreciate. I laugh every time I hear a car referred to as an investment; the fact is that if you drive it long enough, you'll pay someone to haul it off. But I can't recommend the LS430 enough. You won't regret getting one. No more Mercedes for this driver. (And, no, I don't work for Lexus or have relatives who do.)

the best car i have owned

by HB realtor from Huntington Beach , California | March 28, 2008

great great realiable quiet car, You downgraded it because the engine was too quiet? very very few problems over 100,000 miles and 5 years. i am going to buy a newer one.

Featured Services for this Lexus LS 430