2007 Lexus LS 460

18–19 city / 27 hwy

Overall

Worst LS

by Lucchese from Houston | December 4, 2014

LS 460 2007 I have had more mechanical issues with this model than with my previous LS 400 and LS 430 combined. Not recommended at all .

Awesome car for the money

by Luxury car nut from Missouri | March 16, 2014

One of the nicest cars for year and miles I've ever seen and driven . Great dealership experience . Highly recommend pearl automotive .

Lexus LS460 2007

by T from Fredericksburg, VA | February 19, 2014

Well after 6 years with my 2000 Lexus LS400 Platinum series I decided to step up to the 07 LS460 Base model. Absolutely love it. If I could have found a good deal on the 460L, I would have bought it. But I am very happy with my purchase and is hands down the best car I've owned and I've had a lot. Very powerful, responsive, great on gas, overall wonderful driving experience. Since the body hasn't changed much, I don't feel bad that a newer model came out in 2013. So just like my awesome 2000 LS400, this 07 LS460 is thumbs up all the way for me!!! Some reviews said terrible wind noise is heard from the front driver and passenger side windows, I say test drive the vehicle before purchasing as mines didn't have that problem. My LS460 was built later in the year to in which that problem could have been solved by then!

Great Automobile

by Lexus Enthusiast from Fresno, CA | August 12, 2013

Sexy, powerful, great car!!! Have owned ours for 4 years and am very pleased. So many unknown features - like the door ding and front spoiler dent resistance. Even after several light door dings no visible dent or hit a high curb the other day with the front right spoiler and it popped right back out with a little help from my fist (great feature). My freeway gas milage on cruise control is 29-32mpg! i can get over 520 miles on one takes of gas. Very smooth ride, with great acceleration though governed at 135mph (fast enough). The White pearl dose not get hot to the touch on a summer day? Very nice. Only down side is the cost for repairs. Example, front light bulb replacement - $175 + labor. Overall - wonderful car and a truly great vehicle to drive. 2 thumbs up to Lexus!!

The Lexus LS 460 Basic

by Lexus enthousiast from Indianapolis IN 46220 | June 23, 2013

We bouthg our Lexus LS 460 Basic in 2007 ,the reason for the basic is This will be my wife's car and she does only in cit¥ driving. so an LS Long would be too big for her and it cost more, but if I have to do it over again I would choose to bu¥ the LS Long instead of the basic. The car however is an excellent car drives very nice and well and enjoy driving it. I plan to trade this for another LSF 460 Lexusin 2014.

Love my LS 460 L

by !3 year Lexus Lover from Ventura,Ca | March 3, 2013

My addiction to Lexus started with my purchase of a used LS400 in 1999. Then a used 2001 LS430 in 2004. I just bought a 2007 LS 460L . I love this car. So much room in the back seat you could fit 4 adults easily if it were legal. The trunk is smaller then my LS430 because the room is taken for the back seat. The front center console is smaller and there is only one glove compartment , the LS430 has 2 glove compartments and a much larger center console . This car drives like a dream. You can switch to sport to go faster. You have to be careful because within seconds of stepping on the gas you are going 80mph! I love this car!

Impossible to Beat !!!

by Pacer/Colts Fan from Indianapolis, In | October 8, 2012

owned quite a few autos in my life. 1st time I sat in the LS460, melted me like butter. Definitely top 5 cars to date. ride, looks, standard features, etc... Take a test drive, you'll be writing a review also...

where they go from here?

by Quality Enthusiast from Alpharetta,GA | September 18, 2012

Great quality car,rides smoothley,handles perfect Gas consumption is good and ls460l is better than First class and the cost of maintenance is a lot Less than BMW and MB and AUDI And it holds it's value better above cars.

Dream car

by Magic from Alpharetta Ga | September 10, 2012

Ls460L is fantastic I just got the car this afternoon from Nashville BMW and drove it to atlanta,car is fantastic I used to drive ls430 that one was good too but this is something else I was debating between Ls460l and BMW750 I am glad I got this.

Another LEX-LS

by Knight06gold from Woodbridge, VA | June 18, 2012

I Love the LEXUS LS model! In 2008 by way of "Cars.com" I found a 2005 LS430 that I had for 4 yrs. I had no problems with it, AT ALL! I Loved her! She treated me good! If I had to say anything bad about her, it would be that she was terrible in the snow do to the rear wheel drive. After 4 yrs and 195K miles on it, I decided to trade her in. THE ONLY reason why I traded her in was because through "Cars.com" once again, I found a 2007 LS460 L with 43K miles and in great condition. So far, she too has been good! With the new body style and features, more power, means a more expensive maintenance bill. But hey, I believe it's worth it!