2008 Lexus LS 460

2008 Lexus LS 460

Available in 2 styles:  2008 Lexus LS 460 4dr RWD LWB Sedan shown

16 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Best Car and Luxury for the money!

by Lexus Lover from Santa Barbara | July 21, 2014

Absolutely the best! This is our 3rd Lexus-- had LS430's in the past. Bumped up to the LS460. Have also had Cadillacs, Lincolns, and Audi-- no comparison! Best ride, style, luxury, like floating on the air while driving!! Our last Lexus has over 200,000 miles-- nothing has gone wrong!! Great engines!!

Luxury, Style AND Performance!

by Town Car Extraordinaire! from Shreveport, LA | June 24, 2014

Traded up from an '07 ES350, which was a great car, and have been thoroughly Wowed by this tremendous upgrade. Solid, strong and absolutely comfortable. A little thirsty, but it's a V8 and that's to be expected. Dealer offered as a CPO and was quite reasonable in negotiation. Though it's missing some newer innovations in the LS line (Bluetooth Radio, Dynamic Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, etc) but certainly a well-equipped vehicle otherwise.

WOW!!!!!

by LexLife from Virginia | February 1, 2014

The ride is so smooth it is dangerous for tickets. You look down and you are going 80 in a 55 zone. Pick up is super fast. The V8 is like a rhino charging. I'm a LS man for life now.

Best Ride ever!!

by ls460L from Owings mills Md | November 15, 2013

Great ride, many nice features and very powerful car. The rear leg room is amazing. I have purchased many cars but this is the best. Recommend you purchase a certified used with the 100k bumper to bumper coverage.

An exceptional vehicle!!!

by Car Enthusiast from Teaneck, NJ | August 26, 2013

I love everything about this car. It has the smoothest ride that I have driven. Has every option except an iPod cord. I just had a CL500 and decided to get a sedan and I am extremely happy with my choice! Lexus is top notch!

new car owner

by newcarowner from Philadelphia, PA | August 8, 2013

I recently purchased a 2008 LS 460 through Graham Pearce at Lexus of Clearwater and had the car shipped outside of Philadelphia, PA. From the beginning I felt confident they could deliver and I have to say I was more than pleased and impressed by their professionalism. The price was competitive and the service through the process was excellent from start to delivery. I absolutely love my 2008 LS 460 and strongly encourage those in the market for a Lexus to contact Graham. Many thanks, Karl!

Very Reliable Car

by Lexus Forever from Mt Juliet, Tennessee | May 30, 2013

This was my 4th purchase of the Lexus LS series. My recent purchase of the 2008 LS460L did not dissapoint. The drive and handling of the car is great and the luxury package makes driving even better.

LS 460 L

by Whitty from Chicago Suburb | February 3, 2013

Lexus is always at the the top and the LS 460 is their Flag Ship.Excellent car found on Cars.som.. This is the second Lexus I have purchased. I purchased a new 2002 LX 470 great car too which help make my decesion. I drove the Caddy and The BMW 7 series those cars did not come close to the ride and drive of this Lexus.

My best Lexus yet

by Fleet Marine from Picherington, OH | September 2, 2012

I traded a 2002 LS 430in on a 2008 LS 460. It is smoother better mileage almost 30 mpg on the highway. The chiller in the seats really came in handy during the hot summer. I don't know how but they keep improving the car that each one I own seems almost perfect.

Should be illegal

by Beast from Tulsa, OK | August 1, 2012

My Lexus Certified Preowned LS460 is incredible! My only complaint is that you can't tell how fast you're going (at all) and often have to slow down to the speed limit. Plenty of power, much better gas mileage than I expected for a big V8 (26-28mpg on the highway, 23-25mpg in the city). Comfortable ride, nice stereo, very fine finishes and the back seats are as comfortable as the front. My wife loves her IS250, which is why we bought another Lexus. We'll never purchase any other brand for our vehicles. It should be illegal to enjoy driving a car as much as I enjoy driving my LS460.

Featured Services for this Lexus LS 460