2013 Lexus LS 460

16 city / 23–24 hwy

Overall

Best of the best 2013 Lexus 460L

by Lexus Lover since 1990 from Georgetown, TX | April 15, 2014

We bought our first Lexus in 1990 and never bought another car for our personal use since then. Our 2013 Lexus LS 460L is the best of the best. The large GPS screen is wonderful for retirees and with the mouse very easy to operate and find our way through the multiple files and information. The gas mileage on the open road is even better than stated. I do like the new front design. We had a 2004 LS 430 but could not keep it because of a recent accident. Two weeks before the accident, my husband was at a carwash and a lady came up to him and told him she had just told her husband that they were buying a new car and our car was what she wanted. We told her it may be hard to find since it was 10 years old. We still have our 1996 LS 400 and we enjoy it everyday.

Wonderful , Happy Car

by mitchell rowe from Berlin , New Jersey | February 25, 2014

We;ve owned several "L" 's over the years . None come close to the "upgrade" of a 2013 -2014 LS . No noise from outside the car at any speed . Climate Control operates as if someone is constantly adjusting it ( it's automatic) , the "Levinson" Radio is better now than the Nakamici's of yesteryear ! .... Just a Joy to Look at , and a Feeling that Life is Good when cruising down the road . 5 * for sure !

Lexus with Technology

by Horace Lexus LS from Austin TX | September 25, 2013

It's too many new things can't say enough about my new car just a well built larger flagship sedan ever from the car brand named Lexus under Toyota License Trademark. This car is too much for me to handle and control not frustrating but so much new technology in this car. You need to go see one at a Lexus dealer to enjoy all the new performance.

2013 LS 460 "Big Girl Car"

by Vette Runner from Wisconsin, East Central | September 15, 2013

Much better than our 2010 in ride, seating and features. RADAR cruise works really good. We just returned from a 2,000 mile trip. Mileage was good, everything worked as promised, no surprises. Tinted windows in this car while our 2010 did not have. MUSH improved comfort in the heat and sun. Would recommend this car to anyone.

most beautiful car

by car lover from florida | August 20, 2013

the sales man and finance manager was the best at lexus of pembroke pines. i would recommend them to anyone , they were so proffesional and very helpful, thanks to them i am driving my dream car.

A truly amazing ride!

by Mr. Bob from Houston, TX | February 24, 2013

After extensive research and test driving various cars in its class, I couldn't help it but choosing the Lexus LS. I instantly fell in love with it. The other vehicles I test drove were the Mercedes-Benz S550, which was $20k more and too common on the streets; the BMW 750i in which instantly disappointed me in every aspect; the Audi A8 which had the best fuel economy, but felt (and drove) like an oversized A4; the Porsche Panamera which was overly complicated and looked strikingly awful from the back; the Jaguar XJ which looked nice, but feared for its notorious reliability; and finally the Hyundai Equus, in which was the least expensive, but its Customer Service was horrible. After test driving all of the vehicles, the 2013 Lexus LS 460 was a clear winner. Mine is a Liquid Platinum exterior with the complete F Sport Package which gives it a more aggressive styling to it, and a real head turner. And even with the F Sport Package (which adds $13k to the MSRP), it's still $10k less than the base MB S550. The car itself handles smoothly and its brakes are very responsive. It's also very quiet in the inside, and I was surprised I couldn't hear anything when I drove through a busy construction site. The interior feels comfortable and very high quality, and I'm really loving the widescreen multimedia display. It's very user-friendly, in which you don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of time to access something and I like the mouse-like knob to control it. The only complaint I have with the LS is that it is too quiet for me. I like to hit the gas pedal and hear the engine roar, but with the LS, I barely hear anything compared to the MB or Porsche (even in Sport S driving mode). But overall, it exceeds in everything else. I honestly never thought I would buy a Lexus LS, mainly due to its conservative styling, but after seeing the redesigned LS with its signature spindle grille, I am really happy I purchased one with the F Sport Package.