2005 Lexus LX 470

13 city / 17 hwy

Overall

my horrible experience with lexus LX 470

by ajay from Atlanta , GA | June 7, 2012

I had a horrible experience with my lexus SUV LX 470. When I had 105000 miles in my car , the differential separated from the axil of the SUV while driving. I have never experienced this before in my life . The car stopped in the middle the road even before I could pull and the breaks failed to work and my car started to roll by itself with out any control in the slope and came to a stop. The cost of fixing this car was 4000 dollars and I was asked to call the manufacturer by the dealer. They turned me down saying that I am out of the warranty. I hope this would be a lesson to any body planning to buy a lexus

Best SUV I've Ever Driven

by Flooring Salesman from Frisco, Texas | November 12, 2010

While the gas mileage could be better, it's a great tradeoff for the styling, comfort and convenience of this SUV. Lots of room to carry carpet and wood samples in the trunk area (very easy to remove the 3rd row seats). Got an excellent price for a fully loaded SUV w/52K miles that I expect to keep for a long time. Spent a LOT of time comparison shopping GMC, Chevy and Toyota SUVs and there's no comparison.

Featured Services for this Lexus LX 470