2006 Lexus LX 470

2006 Lexus LX 470
Available in 1 styles:  2006 Lexus LX 470 4dr AWD shown

13 city / 17 hwy

Overall

You cannot find a better SUV

by Big Daddy from Wisconsin | August 7, 2013

I am on my 4th LX470. I will have very hard time when I decide to move to a different vehicle. These things are indestructible. My current is a 2006 with only 29k miles on it, my last I sold with 273k on it, no rust, no tears, two sets of breaks, three sets of Michelin LTX m&s tires on regular oil Changes and nothing else required. Lexus quality at its best. I think most of these SUVs will run 400k-500k miles without many issues. Buy them from private sellers with oil change documentation and service at Toyota dealers...much less costly if service is required.

Lexus 470 rocks

by marathonrunner1 from Dallas, TX | November 28, 2008

This is an awesome vehicle that is good for transporting the family, dogs, gifts, garden supplies and even helping friends move!

You get what you pay for...

by Lexus fan! from Aliso Viejo, CA | January 1, 2008

I bought a 2007 LX 470 4X4 in 2006. I love it. I travel a lot, a lot! I have over 136,000 miles already and this vehicles has not let me down. Absolutly no problems except for brakes, they made a little noise when I was hitting the 100K miles, but I replaced the discs and the noise stopped. I was also in a very bad accdient when I first bought the vehicle, but it was replaced and it still runs. It truly shows the good side and reliability of Toyota! Comfortable ride, great features, love the DVD screen and the visibility. I am truly getting my moneys worth for a luxury S.U.V., unlike my previous vehicle, an Escalade, which is not a good vehicle. I am really happy with my Lexus and I will continue to purchase Lexus (Toyota) products. Great JOB on your LX 470! Very reliable!

Featured Services for this Lexus LX 470