2009 Lexus LX 570

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Absolutely AWESOME!!

by kujayhawk89 from Broomfield, CO | April 27, 2013

Just bought this LX to replace my '99 Land Cruiser that I owned for 10 years. Bought the Cruiser in 2003, and I'm hoping that history will repeat itself 10 years later. The Cruiser was awesome, but the new generation Land Cruiser/LX 570 is truly INCREDIBLE!! I bought my '09 LX from a dealer in Oklahoma and drove it back to Colorado. I cruised 80 mph most of the way at less than 2,000 rpm's in total comfort into a head wind...and still got almost 18 mpg. Since being home, my wife and I have enjoyed a couple of nights out with/without the kids, and I must say...the luxury of the LX 570 is amazing. I'm hoping that this car will repeat the record of my previous Land Cruiser, which did not have a single unscheduled maintenance or repair issue in 160K miles...NOT ONE! Yes, the buyer has to stretch the wallet a bit for the LX, but the Toyota/Lexus value proposition is well worth it!

LX570

by SLUV from Orlando, FL | July 21, 2011

Awesome luxury/utility combo. Take it offroad in am and then out to dinner at night at a fancy restaurant.

Best Luxury & Durability

by hr2141 from Anderson, SC | April 29, 2011

We love our Lexus 570. We have owned all types of Lexus from the LX 470, GX 470 and SC 430. When it comes to performance and luxury....This new one tops them all.

LX 570

by striker from North Carolina | March 29, 2010

We recently purchased a new LX 570 and the overall impression is that it is an amazing car. We traded in a 2004 Escalade and the overall ride quality and interior are better on the new LX then the current caddy. The key drivers for me were the ride quality, overall quality of the car itself and then the resale value. If you are going to buy an escalade it is worth driving the LX before you buy.

2002 vs. 2009

by LCA from San Diego, CA | May 3, 2009

I jumped too fast and purchased a new LX 570 assuming it would be just as wonderful as my LX 470 that I drove for seven years. I want my 470 back! The newer model has no adjustable up/down armrest. It only goes forward and back. If you like it in the forward position, your cup holders are not useable and the side door pocket doesn't work for cups (570 doesn't have the cup holders behind the center console like 470). NO coffee for me! Visibility is poor when changing lanes because windows are higher and shorter on the rear side leaving a larger blind spot. Biggest complaint: Very bumpy ride. I took it in for service on the 2nd day - thought something was wrong. I was told that the larger 20" wheels are causing this, but that they are supposed to be safer in an emergency. Don't know if that is true, but ride is very uncomfortable on the freeway (my hands are tense on the steering wheel). Leather quality is cheap: my jeans and black pants leave a mark on the seat from rubbing while getting in and out (didn't have this issue with 470). Navigation touch screen is still great, but there seems to be less street detail when showing more area. I am constantly zooming in and out to get the information I need. Best additions are the automatic hatch close button, XM radio, automatic third row up/down seats, and more powerful engine. I'd give all those up for a smoother, easy ride.

Over Priced Car

by Sport Cars Master from New York, NY | April 1, 2009

The car is over priced compared to its style and features. I like the old style LX470 much much better the new one.

best suv ever

by imed from bridgewater | October 13, 2008

it doesnt get much better for another 10 years everything you ever want in an suv nothing will even close to the lx in every way if you can somehow offord it buy it

Featured Services for this Lexus LX 570