2015 Lexus NX 300h

Starting MSRP

Overall

Lexus lover

by Lexus lover from Massachusetts | February 18, 2016

I love the car. I thought that I would be disappointed with the 4 cylinder vs the 6 cylinder but I'm not. The speed goes up fairly quickly. The features are great. So far, I have no complaints.

NX300h, I'm loving it after 5 months of owning it!

by clarkentcolo from Longmont, CO | December 10, 2015

I am loving my NX300, people all seem to like the styling (sure some people think it's too extreme or bold... go bold or go home?!) I'm averaging close to 35 MPG slightly above the EPA's rating... not bad for an all wheel drive compact ute. The seats are more comfortable than my ES300, although this car isn't as smooth, duh small SUV. The technology is incredible, it BLOWS away my 2012 ES300. The back passenger room is great, the power is adequate (buy the turbo if you want fast, the hybrid if you want fuel economy)

After owning one week

by jchris101 from Southern NJ; a Philly 'burb | December 22, 2014

OMG, it will take my wife and I weeks to learn all the bells and whistles, its loaded. The NAV and radio almost require an engineering degree. We will figure it out. The touchpad is hyper sensitive; I think we can adjust it. Th five manuals are about 3.5" thick; it just takes time. The first road trip was short; two hours on a flat dry interstate; the mileage was only 28.5 MPG. So far the wife loves it; she always dreamed of having an Lexus. More to follow.