2004 Lexus RX 330

Available in 2 styles:  2004 Lexus RX 330 AWD shown

Overall

Love this Automobile

by ruger13 from Garland, Texas | August 26, 2014

This is the 4th Lexus I have owned. Once you buy one you will never buy anything else. I have previously owned ES300s so this is the first SUV i have owned. I bought it used with approx 74,000 miles. It drives smoothly and is extremely comfortable. Great condition, would never know it is almost 11 years old. Highly recommend this Lexus.

LOVE MY LEXUS AFTER 10 YEARS

by Resi97 from Eastvale, CA | May 18, 2014

I bought my Lexus RX 330 with just 6 miles on it in 2004. I have over 160,000 miles on it and its still going strong. I've taken great care of my car, by keeping up with the recommended maintenence schedule. Everything in my car still works and I have had very few problems and recalls in the past. It is a very reliable car. I've been looking at the new vehicles on the road to see which I would choose and trade in my Lexus, but I don't see one. I ride in luxury everyday, so thats what I look at when thinking of buying a new car. I just don't see myself in a newer model car....I am way to comfortable in my Lexus RX 330!! :)

My Favorite Car

by LexusLady0104 from California | November 12, 2013

I own a 2004 Lexus RX 330 with 86,000 miles on it. It handles and drives smoothly. I have not had any mechanical problems and have only done regular maintenance on it. The interior and exterior has held up beautifully for being 10 years old. Friends and family believe its a brand new car and have no idea how old it is. Thank you Lexus (Japan) for making a quality vehicle! Cons: The car does not remind you to turn your headlights off ( I am very forgetful). Some oxidization on spoiler, but no big deal. Some maintenance can be expensive unless you take it to a toyota dealership or a personal mechanic.

next to ALL NEW CARS, I'll take mine!

by LOVE MY 2004 LEXUS from Central Texas | July 31, 2013

Bought my 2004Lexus RX330, used, 3yrs old, 42,000 miles, traded older Lexus sedan, plus $14,000...BEST deal ever made! My grown kids buying "decked" out BMW'S, Audi's and mine has more updated accessories! Like heated seats, rear back up camera! adjustable back seats w/center console for snacks, drinks! Front head lights "pop-up" washers, fog lights, heated windshield, snow-ice "button" to convert drive for snow-ice days, rear view mirrors adjust to back out, auto back lift...(hands free-key) ! Rear HEAT/AC , Devine speakers, AM-FM, CD, Casette player, roof luggage rack, reversible floor mats ( for wet-rainy days), all leather seats and console, auto retractable moon-sun roof, cruise control, interior lights dim upon entering and slowly become brighter, all interior Gage's change to night driving ( not so bright) GPS touch screen, w/2 finger expand or shrink, has all the bells and whistles, including voice option POI, map color choice, GPS automatically changing over to night driving for ease of use, and not blinding! Also shows maintenance schedule, calendar w/memo " reminders" traffic heavy or open road, All windows auto w/one touch up or down, not just drivers!! Lighted "glove box, lighted center console w/push button open & close, garage push button opener, steering wheel volume controlstilt and 4way adjustable steering wheel, rear mirror adjusts w/car lights behind, mirror darkens slightly, RDS & TRAF up to date traffic messages sent " on the spot"! Rear seat entertainment. W/ headphone even has sub-title language choices! ( 137 languages!) I could say so much more about this lovely car! It rides like a dream, never been in the shop, except for reg ck up's ! Put this car on a lot w/any new car, SUV, or "cross-overs" I would still choose my 2004 RX330! My wish, if they made the exact car again! ...put this car up against the &55,000 Audi, or BMW still won't get all this

Lexus RX 330

by No Note from Richmond, VA | June 24, 2013

Previously owned 2001 GS 300. Very dependable makers. They practice Lean Six Sigma, so your product will be made correct the first time. Love it!

Second Time

by JP from Cleveland, Ohio | June 5, 2013

This is my second RX vehicle. The first was a RX300 which worked well. This vehicle is a definite upgrade from the earlier model. The ride is an improvement and the handling is better. To soon to judge on the reliability issue. I will keep you informed.

Upgraded from RX300 - Absolutely Love it!

by MissLV from Augusta, GA | April 30, 2013

I previously owned a RX300 and it was totaled in a car accident. I recently purchased a 2004 RX330 and just love it. I had experienced some problems with the RX300 with the tranny but......the car is addicting. Once you go Lexus you can't go back...I'm just saying. Very easy to handle. After the car accident I had shoulder pain and chest pain, the rental...which wasn't a Lexus put some strain on my injuries. Once I purchased the Lexus the ride was so smooth that it took little effort to turn the wheel and maneuver the vehicle. It so worth the money. I:m sold for life. Oh...and on another note - this car probably prevented more injuries while being struck, it's a good looking car but it's tough as well.

Not the car it should have been

by ukexpat from Wilmington, DE | March 18, 2013

This car has been a huge disappointment. We have had a persistent transmission problem (engine surging during gear changes) that the dealer has not be able to fix despite reflashing the firmware several times and replacing the transaxle. After 8 years the ride quality has deteriorated so badly that I need new front suspension struts - $1700 (the car doesn't go off-road, just 5 miles to and from work and the occasional longer trip); the rear quarterlight trim just fell off (broken clips) - $400 to replace the whole window; the roof crossbars, which I have never even touched, have broken clips - $800 to replace, and so it goes on. My 10 year old Jeep Grand Cherokee didn't have this many problems. In short, was expecting much more, will not buy another Lexus.

WOW! Impressed.

by Needed an SUV! from Monroe, WI | December 22, 2012

I purchased this vehicle used with just over 100k miles. I have never had a vehicle that handles as well in the snow. Great traction on packed and slippery winter roads. The ride is Excellent!. Being a "Toyota" in disguise, I anticipate many more miles with few problems. I drive many miles a day and my last car had over 270k miles and still running when it was retired for my Lexus. My husband's Honda Accord has over 272k miles and drives wonderfully. With good maintenance cars will last well over 100k miles! I looked at many SUVs with one being a Toyota Highlander. There was only $1000 difference in price to the Lexus. The Toyota had no maintenance records while the Lexus was dealer serviced -- went with the Lexus. The handling, road noise and ride comfort are of no comparison: Lexus wins in every category! Repairs may cost a little more, but worth it in overall quality and comfort. When I look for another replacement SUV, Lexus will be at the top of the list.

Dont Buy a Loaner

by Loaner Not Recommended from Los Angeles, CA | December 8, 2012

Transmission was sluggish from beginning but dealership told me there was nothing wrong with it. Mileage is mediocre. However it is a reliable car - I think I just got the wrong one. I owned a BMW in the past and I'd put more trust in this Lexus any day. Its a great car overall but just don't make the mistake of buying a loaner.

Featured Services for this Lexus RX 330