2005 Lexus RX 330

Available in 2 styles:  2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD shown

Overall

Great suv

by Car guy from Central ohio | May 26, 2014

Recently bought a used 2005 Lexus rx330 and I am very happy with the way it performs. It is so quiet on the inside and the transmission shifts so smoothly. All controls are easy to reach. Great interior and ride.

20% DOWN PAYMENT NOT INCLUDED

by buyer from WASHINGTON | May 10, 2014

20% DOWN PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO PRICE LISTED. PRICE LISTED IS NOT THE PRICE YOU PAY. VERY POOR AND MISLEADING.

Smooth, Luxury Ride

by Tommy from | February 25, 2013

Amazing ride for a small family of 4. The comfort level of the interior is luxury like... It's beautiful. Nice interior room. Pretty good power. Fuel economy is very nice. Nice car to take on the road for power and comfort.

Best SUV ever!

by Tom from San Jose, CA | January 18, 2013

I bought a 2005 RX 330 2WD Navigation and performance package 8 months ago with 98K mileage. Since then this SUV is great with no issue. Comfort! Ride quality! Navigation is awsome! Quiet!

Lexus or Lemon?

by Ex RX330 Guy from Chicago, IL | November 14, 2012

I purchased an RX330 with the hope that it would last for a while. However, all I got was a Lemon. At 65K mile the Water Pump broke, and I had to change the water pump, timing belt, drive belts, etc. This is not the end of the story - This Canadian made vehicle keeps breaking every month. The quality is worse than Ford or even GM - what a shame. I lost thousands in repair bills and Lexus will not take any responsibility for the low quality parts they are putting into these vehicles.

by Suv is the best from Newport Beach, Ca | May 26, 2011

I had never bought Lexus before and I dont regret it. I have driven mine for thousands of miles and still performs like new. IT is also very comfortable and it does feel like the luxury line. The Car Is quiet and smooth on the road. Be carefull not to go too fast because you won't notice it.

Great Used SUV

by TLlovescars from Columbus, OH | March 28, 2011

I recently purchased a used 2005 Lexus RX 330. It has 48,000 miles and it was certified. Going from a 1999 Toyota 4Runner Limited, I was a little nervous. However, the ride, the gas mileage, interior space, style, and ease of controls is great; in fact, I barely miss my 4Runner. My RX has AWD, so I feel confident on snow and in rain. Plus, who can beat a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty provided by Lexus Certified. So far, we love this car, the navigation, and ride. But what we like best is the gas mileage!

Looks and drives brand New

by GutterCleaning from Baltimore, Md | November 25, 2010

The navigationsystem on this 2005 Lexus is still superior to any American or other Japaneese manufacturer. Yhe rear seats recline which is a big plus for taller people who ride in the back seat.

I lIke my RX!

by Lex Luther from Portland, OR | January 3, 2010

I have a 2005 RX330 which I bought with 45k miles. I really enjoy this SUV, especially the styling, comfort, and reliability. The SUV handles well, but certainly feels like driving a big vehicle. The AWD skid control and traction control seem to work well on drive through snow storms and ski trips. I love the interior layout and the backup camera. The navigation system is nice, although not as easy to use as a Garmin portable unit. The bluetooth feature is awesome. The GPS voice recognition is next to useless though. Plenty of cargo room and all materials are high quality. I like the small pop out cargo compartments in the truck for storing small bags of groceries. Lexus service department charges an arm and a leg for routine service, so I usually take my cars to an independent mechanic for most normal maintenance. If money is a big factor and you need to haul kids around, probably a Toyota Highlander may work better. If sporty handling is more important look for the BMW X5 or Porsche Cayenne, but if you are looking for quality build, comfort and good handling then you will like the Lexus RX.

Ex-'s Vehicle

by Snake from Chicago | December 15, 2008

Pretty much impressed with this SUV. I would never have thought that I would have liked it so much. Controls took a bit of getting used to but once I "got it" all was good. Nothing bad to say about this ride.

Featured Services for this Lexus RX 330