2007 Lexus RX 350

Available in 2 styles:  2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr AWD shown

Overall

New Car - love it

by New Car from | November 16, 2014

I love my new Lexus! It is cozy and classy. I got a great deal at Perkins Motor Plex. The staff were great and flexible!

Best buy ever

by Sharg from Denver | September 25, 2014

Awesome car in every way. I think the outside look is a bit boring but now that I have one I see why there are so many on the road. It is a terrific car in every way.

Just the perfect car.

by Boxerdad loves 2007 Lexus RX 350 from Minneapolis, MN | December 7, 2013

Last few days overnight lows were -10F to -15F. Started up both days NO problem, heated seats most important feature at that moment in the morning. Light but sure footed in the ice at intersections, anti-lock, vehicle safety control (vsc) all working together nicely. Drive in snow and ice not a problem.

Affordable Reliability

by martb40 from Ohio | October 11, 2013

This is a wonderful car with so many extras. Heated leather seats, reclining front and rear seats. Movable center console, Automatic lights that adjust to allow you to see around corners. Rain sensing wipers that adjust to the amount of rain falling. Heated and photo-chromatic side mirrors. Fantastic fuel economy. This car, with 70k miles on it drives better than new. So happy with it . Just PERFECT.

Wonderful car....no issues, just comfort!

by jimbo from Rochester, NY | September 10, 2013

Purchased an '07 AWD in March of 2010 with low mileage, now have 59k - Not a single issue, rides great, just change the oil, rotate the tires and you are good to go. My only wish is that the mileage was better as to performance, though they did change transmission in later models, so maybe it has improved; currently 26mpg on a trip, 23 in town on average. If you can find one with low mileage, get it!

great ride

by senior citizen from Minnesota | June 5, 2013

this crossover has a great ride, lots of power, and good looks with quality interior. Gas milage has been from 22-25 mpg.

Better than expected.

by Mr T from Knoxville, TN | December 28, 2012

I have owned a Lexus ES330, this is my first SUV. I find the RX350 to be great at handling, the ride is very smooth and i am averaging over 24 mpg with mixed highway and city driving. I bought the vehicle for travel and I believe it will definitely suit the bill for comfort and economy. The only drawback is the console area. There is very little room for extras in the console and I am getting used to the instrumentation. There is no baggage net or grocery bag hooks in the front or back, I found these to be a nice feature on the ES 330. Time will tell on dependability,

Very Luxurious SUV

by Car Enthusiast from Boston, MA | November 17, 2012

We purchased a 2007 RX 350 with 81,000 miles that was well taken care of, extraordinarily clean and had only been miraculously maintained at a Lexus dealer. We have owned it for about 2 months now and one thing I can say right away is that this car is completely based on comfort. The ride is smooth and simply absorbs potholes. Although the transmission seems to be sometimes unresponsive at low speeds, it has quite a bit of pick up and go. I gave the RX 350 a 3-star in performance because while it does have some sporty attributes, such as the 18-inch alloy wheels and the 3-spoke wood steering wheel, the steering gives little feedback but yet somehow manages to be responsive when you want it to be. (i.e. When you step on it.) If you are looking for a vehicle that is engaging to drive with a stiffer ride, I would recommend looking at other competitors from Germany, for example. We have the navigation package that includes the back up camera and Bluetooth as well. While both of these features work well, the camera is a little dull, however I have to remember to consider that it is from 2007. The one thing that I have found as far as technology is the voice controls work extremely well while in park. However, while moving, maybe because of noise, they seem to barely work. I might have to look into this. The navigation system is easy to use after a day or two with it and all gauges and dials are clear and easy to read. The interior is stunning. The leather is high quality and there is soft-touch materials throughout the cabin. My favorite feature is the adaptive bi-xenon HID headlamps with the washers. They illuminate the road unlike anything else at night and even swivel when approaching turns. Another favorite feature was the power-lift tailgate. It makes loading and unloading extremely easy. Although in my opinion it may look a little dated, it is still extremely modern from a technology stand point. It has many new and innovative features. We have never owned a vehicle that feels as safe and solid as this one and are hoping to experience the well-known Lexus reliability standards. Overall, it's a fantastic vehicle and a much better value than anything that comes from Germany in this specific class of vehicle.

Lexus RX 350 is perfect

by K Carson from Houston, Texas | August 18, 2012

I have two small kids and this car is perfect, both for carting the kids around and my personal needs.

1St Lexus

by HadumAll from ohio | April 29, 2012

Recently purchased our first Lexus RX350. I'm the BMW driver and my wife is a Lexus Driver. Both brands are totally different types of vehicles. The Lexus is an absolute dream to drive, very luxurious. If I compare it to a german brand I'd have to sum up a Lexus as "Tinny". A fine line between to much Toyota and not enough tank like solidity like the Kaiser can provide. I really am looking forward to Lexus legendary reliability, so far so good. I look forward to having this car for a long time because I'm tired of spotty german and english reliability.

Featured Services for this Lexus RX 350