2008 Lexus RX 350

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Very smooth

by Great car! from | December 4, 2012

Great car! Purchased it with 70k miles on it and not one bit of trouble. Very smooth to drive and gets 22mpg. Just wish it had an iPod hook up for music.

Meets all my expectations

by Always wanted a Lexus from Pontotoc MS | July 31, 2012

Family members who own Lexus sedans have driven them for years with minimal expense of repairs. The sedan sits too low for my husband. The RX350 is the right size for both of us. He is tall but fits well in the driver's seat. I am short but can still get into the vehicle without difficulty. We are happy with our 4-year-old Lexus. It is really like new. We like the rear view camera, the multi-climate control, the leg room in the rear seat, the cargo space. The performance overall of this vehicle is superb re engine, handling, city and highway driving.

Lexus Paint waranty, buyer BEWARE!!

by First time lexus owner from Sarasota, FL | June 14, 2012

For starters, I love my lexus and the service provided!! However, buyers beware of the paint warranty, they will tell you it covers everything, car door dings, etc. I brought my lexus in to use the warranty insurance (I paid around $800.00 for) and it doesn't cover much... Do not buy it!!! I just don't want this to happen to anyone else!! Do not go on what they say is covered, make them bring out the pamplet and read it together so you know what you are purchasing. Don't let them get you like they got me!!

Lexus RX 350

by Sarahrn from Houston, tx | April 3, 2012

Very reliable and durable vehicle. Quality and luxury. Smooth and quiet ride. Would highly recommend!

Good Value for the Money

by Repeat Lexus Owner from McDonough, Georgia | March 7, 2012

This is the first used car purchase I've made. After having spent less than half of what I would have paid for the same new model, I don't think I will be spending absurd amounts of money on a new car again. The Lexus had low miles and was still under warranty, which allowed me to have some cosmetic issues repaired. You can't go wrong buying a used Lexus because the performance and reliability are great and the company stands behind its products.

I love my RX 350

by Daddysgurl from LAUREL, MD | September 27, 2011

I have been wanting a RX350 for a while.... finally my Honda was getting old and I decided Im going to purchase what I really want!! I am so glad I did. I test drove it and fell in love!!! I immediately took a road trip and drove 9 hours straight by myself. I didn't want to stop, but had to for gas that's how smooth my ride was!! I love my RX350... wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING else!! The Maintenance is expensive but that's the price you pay for Luxury!!

LEXUS RX350 2008

by LEXUS OWNER from ONTARIO.CA | May 30, 2011

BEST SUV EVER DROVE .... I LOVE THIS CAR ... GREAT GAS , LUXURY , RESPECT. RX-MODEL THE BEST SUV MODEL EVER .

Uses car for Off-roading

best car for my wife

by superpilot from | May 26, 2011

alaround great car for the money. easy for wife to get in and out of. Had to have step installed. get better mileage than posted

Nice SUV for relaxing drive

by Vlad from New York, NY | May 2, 2011

Bought this SUV 6 months ago as a CPO. Prior to this one had another 08 RX, which developed nasty rattles. This one is made in Japan (the only color of RX that is made in Japan: Brandywine mica...all other colors represent RX made in Canada)...big difference in built quality: solid feel, steering is more solid on center. I like almost everything in this car: many comfort features standard compared to other luxury brands, like auto-dimming side mirrors, cornering xenon lights... The pickup is great compared to the earlier versions (RX300 and RX330)...we also have an 01 RX300 with over 100K on it and it is still comfortable to drive, but the pickup on the RX350 is much improved, this car never feels underpowered. Fuel economy is very commendable for an AWD SUV with 3.5L V6: I get 18-19mpg average and up to 28mpg on highway only. What do I wish for this car to improve? Make rear-view camera standard, not only with the NAV system; have power-folding mirrors; better sounding base audio system (my 01 RX beats this one by a mile in sound quality (base audio as well). This is not a sports-oriented SUV like FX35 or a Porsche Cayenne, but the handling and ride is more than good enough for everyday driving (having owned Infiniti prior, it does handles better, but you can forget about 19mpg with spirited driving...more like 10-12mpg :-))

Sharp and Smooth Quiet Ride

by RX Fan from central FL | April 26, 2011

I went from an 05 RX330 to an RX350, both being certified used. No complaints with either and the most comfortable ride I've ever owned. Blind spots are probably my very only negative comment. Tall people are not as cozy as I am probably at my 5 foot 6inches tall. Price high...but so is quality.