2009 Lexus RX 350

Available in 2 styles:  2009 Lexus RX 350 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Pebble Beach Edition

by brmc from austin, tx | March 2, 2015

Have only had the car a few weeks,but am very satisfied. This is my first luxury type vehicle, but as a used car my be a good value. Rides beautifully. Interior is great. Still learning bells and whistles, but very happy so far.

Some Cheap Parts on this Expensive Car

by da Rock USA from Florida | September 5, 2014

First, the Rubber Grip on the tailgate handle has turned into TAR! Not what one would expect on a model of this price. Also, this car requires premium gas and really sucks the gas for a small car.

Lexus 2009 RX350

by TR from Dallas County, Texas | November 2, 2013

I bought my Lexus 2009 RX350 from Huggins Honda from the Cars.com lisitng and it is so great. This car was really taken care of on the inside and outside as best it could. They on had a valet key though and I had to get a master key from the Lexus dealer and the programming for an extra $500 total. Huggins could have had that done before it was purchased, I feel. Other than that, I am really enjoying how it rides and the many aminities it has. I'm loving this car.

"Gotta Stick with the Lexus"

by Nana's Ride from Illinois | July 2, 2013

Bought my first in 2000 RX300, this is my second RX350 nothing like it. All the bells and whistles. Matador Red. The dealership (Joe Perillo Car Outlet) was customer friendly, even the General manager came out to greet me. They had sure beautiful used vehicals. Am recommending friends and relatives.

Super Nice Ride Limited Visibility and Space

by Tay from West Tennessee | April 6, 2013

Bought this one owner AWD Premium Package model used about a month ago with 27K miles on it. This is a very impressive and expensive machine. Very comfortable, smooth, quiet, solid, powerful, and handles well. Have not owned it long enough to determine reliability, but it has a great record according to others, and we received all previous work orders with the vehicle indicating no major issues. This is a luxury car. Everything about it is expensive: tires, premium fuel, even the headlight bulbs are expensive to replace, but it is a super nice ride, and I guess you get what you pay for. My only complaints are: poor visibility when backing up due to body style design, and limited size cargo area (high floor/low roof) compared to other vehicles of similar size. So far we have been very pleased with it, and we plan to keep it for as long as we can.

Happy

by Family car from santa Barbara, CA | March 26, 2013

I`m so happy with my new car. The car is wonderful, silent and runs very well. Everything works fine.

Excellent car

by Greg from Minneapolis, MN | February 22, 2013

Great little SUV (I used to have a big LX 470...) much better miles per gallon. Cons: I got sleeted on a local road in spite of the vehicle is an AWD...

Amazing Car

by Time to Upgrade from Pella, Iowa | February 6, 2013

We upgraded from our 1999 Ford Windstar SEL with 143,000 miles to our 2009 Lexus RX 350 with 37,000 miles and can't figure out why we waited so long. This Lexus is amazing from the styling, ride, comfort, quiet, and back seat room. For us techies the Blue tooth navigation and rear camera are state of the art. You definitely won't go wrong buying any year of this model. Our dealer was 10 out of 10.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by mia from OMAHA | December 18, 2012

TRAVIS WAS GREAT! NO PRESURE, GREAT PRICE! I WILL RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY! :)!! THE EASIEST AND MOST COMFORTING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!! lOVE THESE GUYS!!

The perfect SUV

by Stewman from Sarasota, FL | December 14, 2012

I purchased this "Certified" 2009 RX-350 about a month ago. For me this automobile was perfect in every way. The car was purchased from Lexus of Tampa Bay.