2009 Lexus RX 350

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Lexus 2009 RX350

by TR from Dallas County, Texas | November 2, 2013

I bought my Lexus 2009 RX350 from Huggins Honda from the Cars.com lisitng and it is so great. This car was really taken care of on the inside and outside as best it could. They on had a valet key though and I had to get a master key from the Lexus dealer and the programming for an extra $500 total. Huggins could have had that done before it was purchased, I feel. Other than that, I am really enjoying how it rides and the many aminities it has. I'm loving this car.

"Gotta Stick with the Lexus"

by Nana's Ride from Illinois | July 2, 2013

Bought my first in 2000 RX300, this is my second RX350 nothing like it. All the bells and whistles. Matador Red. The dealership (Joe Perillo Car Outlet) was customer friendly, even the General manager came out to greet me. They had sure beautiful used vehicals. Am recommending friends and relatives.

Super Nice Ride Limited Visibility and Space

by Tay from West Tennessee | April 6, 2013

Bought this one owner AWD Premium Package model used about a month ago with 27K miles on it. This is a very impressive and expensive machine. Very comfortable, smooth, quiet, solid, powerful, and handles well. Have not owned it long enough to determine reliability, but it has a great record according to others, and we received all previous work orders with the vehicle indicating no major issues. This is a luxury car. Everything about it is expensive: tires, premium fuel, even the headlight bulbs are expensive to replace, but it is a super nice ride, and I guess you get what you pay for. My only complaints are: poor visibility when backing up due to body style design, and limited size cargo area (high floor/low roof) compared to other vehicles of similar size. So far we have been very pleased with it, and we plan to keep it for as long as we can.

Happy

by Family car from santa Barbara, CA | March 26, 2013

I`m so happy with my new car. The car is wonderful, silent and runs very well. Everything works fine.

Excellent car

by Greg from Minneapolis, MN | February 22, 2013

Great little SUV (I used to have a big LX 470...) much better miles per gallon. Cons: I got sleeted on a local road in spite of the vehicle is an AWD...

Amazing Car

by Time to Upgrade from Pella, Iowa | February 6, 2013

We upgraded from our 1999 Ford Windstar SEL with 143,000 miles to our 2009 Lexus RX 350 with 37,000 miles and can't figure out why we waited so long. This Lexus is amazing from the styling, ride, comfort, quiet, and back seat room. For us techies the Blue tooth navigation and rear camera are state of the art. You definitely won't go wrong buying any year of this model. Our dealer was 10 out of 10.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by mia from OMAHA | December 18, 2012

TRAVIS WAS GREAT! NO PRESURE, GREAT PRICE! I WILL RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY! :)!! THE EASIEST AND MOST COMFORTING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!! lOVE THESE GUYS!!

The perfect SUV

by Stewman from Sarasota, FL | December 14, 2012

I purchased this "Certified" 2009 RX-350 about a month ago. For me this automobile was perfect in every way. The car was purchased from Lexus of Tampa Bay.

Exactly what I was looking for

by Lovin' My Lexus from Jackson, MS | December 13, 2012

I was looking for a luxury car but could not afford the luxury price that goes along with a new car purchase. The preowned Lexus RX350 was a very good fit for me. I too am short and I like to sit "up" so SUVs are attractive to me, but some can be big and bulky. And I too knew that I would be compromising on the fuel economy a bit but not so much that this would be a deal breaker for me. Once you get in it, the ride is so smooth and the "whistles and bells" are so much fun... I think I have become a loyal Lexus owner and look forward to future Lexus purchases.

Most comfortable car

by Wcjk from Stow, Ohio | September 1, 2012

Overall, it is a terrific, quiet, comfortable SUV. I have been pleasantly surprised at gas mileage...Listed rating is 18 City, 24 Highway....On trips, have been averaging 27-28.3 Mi per gal. If I have one serious complaint, it is how Lexus of America [ hdq ..Cal.] treated our complaint of moisture in sealed headlight...Out of warranty by 90 days, and they will only split dealer cost...and has to be done at Lexus dealer...Dealer price $ 2,000.!! my part $ 900. Outragious for a headlight