2011 Lexus RX 350

18 city / 24–25 hwy

Overall

The best car ever!

by Picky grandmother from Provo, Utah | April 22, 2014

One of the benefits of being a retired grandmother is that I am finally old enough to break the budget and buy whatever car I want. (within reason) .After driving several small SUV's in the same class, I really feel like I came to the best decision and love the Lexus RX 350 that I bought. It had a nice ride, easy to use navigation and bluetooth features. The interior is comfortable and spacious yet the fuel costs are economical and reasonable. I love this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for luxury, comfort, and "easy to use" fancy gadgets (that is grandma language). There is plenty of room in the back seat for grandkids.

Excellent, versatile SUV for In-town or cruising

by 1st Time Lexus Owner from Albuquerque, NM | September 3, 2012

Pros: Great style, feel, and apperance - inside and out Cons: Small glove compartment and pockets behind front seats for storing small stuff like books and magazines. Driving experience Handles well, plenty of power, tight turning radius, very responsive braking control, very quiet cabin (low road and fan noise), fuel milage is "as advertized" - 17+ mpg (city) and 22+ (highway), parking sensors and back-up camera are very helpful. Comfort & convenience High marks for comfort, console is well-designed, navigation and sound system features and controls are as good as I've seen for a SUV in this price range. Lexus has the top safety rating by J.D. Powers and Associates. Comments I highly recommend this vehicle to my friends and members of my family. I am very, very pleased with my purchase.

RX350....NIFTY!

by RXREY from Los Angeles | August 23, 2012

I love,love this car. I had a 2006 RX400h so it was almost impossible to trade up....unless I got another Lexus!

Luxery & Value

by Excellent engineering! from Pensacola, FL | February 26, 2012

Traded in a 2008 VW GTI for more room and comfort. I have not been disappointed, exhaustively test drove ALL the new major brand SUV's from Honda, GMC, Ford, Mazda, Kia, BMW, Audi, VW you name it, I tried or researched it. Convinced nothing better on the market concerning rock solid resale value, reliability, performance, comfort and safety. First Lexus I have ever owned and will indeed not be the last.

best car I ever owned

by smooth luxery from california losangeles | October 10, 2011

My 2011 Lexus Rx350 is the best car I ever owned. I had a 2004 nissan sentra . But now I can ride in comfort and style. I also enjoy having Awd. Their are a lot of safty featers in this car.

Much better than my 2009

by Lexus man from Fl | September 13, 2011

I have owned other Lexus and this is much better than the last generation RX. The ride & handling is much superior to the last generation, this is much more like a Lexus should be.

Wonderful Experience

by Thankful from Westmont, IL | July 31, 2011

My new Lexus had 7 miles on it upon delivery. It rides so smoothly. I am happy that I purchased the protective film. I have had my SUV for 107 days and not a ding or scratch in places where they are most common. I am a Lexus owner for life.

Cannot be happier

by Geeks from | June 22, 2011

Thrilled driving a cool vehicle like this. My friends thought I've made some big bucks in my stock. I could see the admiring/envy from some people's eyes

So glad- 2011 new

by Happy from | June 17, 2011

I have checked many reviews of this new 2011 and got me concerned. Due to some of the reviews, about bumpiness and noise, I almost gave up on this RX. Since I am so used to drive passenger car and a pair of good and sensitive ears, the acceleration of the engine is more obvious than the car I usually drive. But, thinking that this is a SUV not a passenger car, and I need a vehicle desperately, also a 2012 model will not be much different from this model, so I finally bought it after comparing Acura and other SUVs. Never liked BMW-- I do not mind its low value/price ratio, just cannot stand the brand anyway, Lexus reminds me something noble and graceful... I am so happy I did it. The drive is so smooth and quite. I compared it side by side with a 2009 (the rating here is higher than 2011), but 2011 is much quieter. In addition, the 2011 is the safest SUV you can have. The service from Lexus is truly luxury and enjoyable, too. At least my dealership. In addition, my husband loves to drive in Standard transmission mode; and I like to use auto mode. And many other features. Could not be happier. Very proud to own a Lexus. Very minor things: the mirror for the back view is narrower than what I usually have. The image in the mirror for backing up, could be too bright in a very sunny day.

A Good Car for the Money!

by old foggy from Tulsa, OK | June 6, 2011

I selected a Lexus RX 350 to replace my 7 year old BMW X-5. Although I truly loved the performance and drivability of my X-5, I was sick and tired of the excessive maintainance costs. So I chose the RX350 for its style, ride and reliability. Although it doesn't handle like a BMW what car does? I am very satisfied with my new RX350 and look forward to many years of reliable service.