2012 Lexus RX 350

2012 Lexus RX 350

Available in 2 styles:  2012 Lexus RX 350 4dr AWD shown

18 city / 24–25 hwy

Overall

Best vehicle I have ever owned

by Smart shopper from Columbia, MD | September 24, 2014

Purchased a CPO 2012 Lexus RX 350 after test driving both the 2015 Subaru Outback and Forester, as well as 2015 Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander. After comparing prices and what I was getting for my money, I decided on the used Lexus .It had all the features I wanted and cost me less than a brand new Pilot Touring or top of the line Highlander. So far I have no regrets. This SUV was the most popular luxury vehicle sold so far in the US and it is easy to see why! It has a very comfortable ride, and with a powerful V6 has all the power I need. The Lexus Enform system, Navigation system and mouse controlled screen are very easy to use. Did not need a third row seat so it was a no brainer to get a luxury vehicle instead of a 4 cylinder Forester which is in the same price range as a used RX, but has very little by way of passenger comforts. For all that money you do not even get a navigation system on the touring model. Kept my previous car a Nissan Maxima for a long time ( 14 years) so I wanted something reliable that would last me a long while. Had to get the 2012 as that's when Lexus switched to regular gasoline on the RX.

Nice, as expected

by CO skier from Boulder, CO | August 20, 2014

I bought a used 2012 RX 350 with about 30K mi on it to replace a 2001 Toyota Sienna. It is an obvious step up in all respects. The RX is quiet, gets reasonable gas mileage and makes my wife happy, so I'm happy with it. Mine was involved in an accident so it was not eligible to be a certified used car. We did buy an extended warranty after the salesperson mentioned the 13 computers in the car . . . we'll see if that pays off.

Glad we got the Lexus

by First time lexus owner from Fairfax, Va | June 7, 2014

The experience of buying into the Lexus line has been seconded to none. Made me wish I had done this before now. If you have never owned a Lexus you owe it to yourself. The RX 350 is a sweet ride. My wife loves the plush feel this vehicle has to offer. There are many competent contenders in this class but, only Lexus felt like a genuine mix of quality and luxury combined.

Outstanding SUV

by Lexus Nutt from Louisville, Ky | December 5, 2013

I previously owned a 2004 Lexus RX330 and traded about 24 months ago. I brought it home and raised the tailgate only to find this model's tailgate raised 8" higher than the 2004, right into the screws of the garage door. Within 2 hours of owning this car, I had $550.00 of damages. Everyone at the dealership felt bad but knew of this issue as many customers return with the deep scratch in the tailgate. Thanks Lexus for telling me this.

Reliable Lexus

by CJBENZ from Loveland, OH | August 9, 2013

After 160,000 on our 2001 RX300, we bought this 2012. Lexus' customer service is legendary. This vehicle is a dream. Great to drive. Has all the modern technology (options). The one drawback is rear visibility due the way the body is designed. The parking sensors and backup camera help while backing.

Reliable, Solid Construction, Comfortable, Safe

by Judy from Vacaville, California | March 25, 2013

I have owned a Lexus vehicle for the past 21 years. I started out with the Lexus Sports Car and now I am driving a Lexus 350RX. I love the reliability of the vehicle, the safety features, the back up camera, the blue tooth and the comfort of this car and how easy it is to drive. There is no better car on the market than the Lexus as far as I am concerned and Lexus of Comcord is fabulous to work with.

Great car!!!

by Lexus owner from Miami, fl | August 26, 2012

I've purchased a few new cars in my life but the 2012 Lexus rx350 is by far the best buy I've done. I love the comfort as well as how good it handles. This suv is amazing!!!

Love this crossover

by Lexus enthusiast from Daphne, AL | August 20, 2012

After a lot of research, we purchased a slightly used 2012 RX350. We absolutely love it and now consider ourselves Lexus fans for life. It has such a smooth ride and smooth handling. I have had only one small issue and it's not an annoying issue but....it does have a little wind noise that I did not expect. Final thought... I don't think I will ever switch from a Lexus now.

Best SUV value!

by New to Lexus from Palm Springs, CA | August 11, 2012

I've been driving Porsche and Mercedes SUVs which basically drove me into the ground financially with their ridiculous maintenance and repair costs. The Lexus, however, is reliable and reasonable to maintain, and holds it's own wth style and performance. Probably the best value for the dollar across the board.

Good car

by john from Sunapee NH | July 1, 2012

All OK BUT when the car is in park the front seat passenger can't see the clock. Serious design fault