2013 Lexus RX 350

18 city / 24–26 hwy

Overall

Expensive disappointment!

by liz from Virginia | May 22, 2015

How do I hate it....let me count the ways! #1 the drivers seat is sooo uncomfortable like sitting on big rocks. The navigation/ radio is too complicated as is the blue tooth....not enough storage bins....and beware when you lower the back seats as it required Herculean strengh to right them again. All in all I wish I had my Hyundai Santa Fe back.....none of these things were an issue at half the price.

The best car

by Slim from Grand Forks ND | February 17, 2015

The performance is very good and the comfort is excellent. The reliability is very good on all the Lexus we have owned which is four

Exception SUV

by Riche335 from Louisville, Ky. | January 30, 2015

Bought my Lexus Certified Pre-owned RX 350 last month and have been nothing but blown away by this SUV. I've owned many Hondas Toyotas and Fords but this one exceeds every expectation I had. I was going to buy a new 2015 Ford Edge when they finally come out but realized I could get this 2013 RX 350 with only 26,000 miles for the same or even less money and it will hold it's value much, much better. Plus, being CPO the warranty is as good as a new car. Not to mention the RX 350 had been my dream car for years. I may never own anything else from here on out.

Great automobile

by Computerman from Chino Hills, Ca | December 21, 2014

My only wish would be to have the cruise control on the steering wheel. I love the vehicle and would recommend it to anyone.

Lexus Rx 350

by El Cid from Massachusetts | August 15, 2014

We love Toyota products. The Lexus RX 350 is very comfortable. It has a nice 350 engine that provides plenty of power. Lexus dealerships are really a cut of above most places.

Lovin my new ride!!

by Alexus from Dublin, CA | August 6, 2014

I absolutely love my new lexus! Purchased a 2013 RX 350 with a little over 10,000 miles, still with the new car smell. Rides and handles like a dream! The only down side I can see is that I wish it got better gas mileage. Especially these days suv's should get better mileage. Smooth transmission, great view all around, it is very difficult to locate a blind spot which I love. Ride is quiet and comfortable. Thank you Lexus for making an SUV beautiful and classy.

Love everything but?????

by Snowman from Tonawanda,NY | April 3, 2014

Poor gas mileage. 4000 miles and my mileage is stuck at 16.1. That's where it stays. Love everything except the MPG.

Gas Mileage 2014 Rx 350

by Mike from Tampa, FL | February 3, 2014

I quite happy with this vehicle however it bothers me that they advertise 18 mpg and 25mpg for city and highway it is not correct. It gives me around 17 mpg and 20.5 mpg respectively with about 70 miles/hr speed on highways. Anyone has any ideas to improve mpg ?

services, mechanic, interior of car are poor

by Joe Lau from Clifton Park, NY | January 16, 2014

i had a terrible experience since i had 2013 Rx 350 weird sound keep coming out in inside of driver side.. when scheduled date for this , service team look very patient to help me, but absolutely not, at first, me service adviser, and a mechanic .seat in the car to hear the where the weird sound come from, and we all heard it. the mechanic explain it is abnormal.then tell me drop in the car and let them fix it . ok then, after two days, them changes what they said before, they said it is normal with abnormal sound. i did ask them is it all of Lexus had that sound existed? they said some of . but not a big deal. if so. why i have to wasted of 50K to buy a car that existed this weird sound. so better becareful if want to that car, after service is really not what they did on advs.

Comparing old with the new!

by Former Lexus owner from Sedona,AZ | January 7, 2014

Lexus vehicles are without a doubt the best you can own. I traded in a 2005 RX 330 for this new 2013. They are both excellent cars, however the console in the 330 was much more practical than the 350. Less bulky and more cabin space. The 330 has wider seats than the new 350 which may be a concern to a larger person. If that is the case, I would recommend you buy a used 330 as there is definitely more space in the cabin and with wider seats. Overall, it is equally easy to drive and very quiet as well as comfortable. Good sound proofing.