2014 Lexus RX 350

Est. MPG

18 city / 24–26 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most reliable and comfortable car ever

by Classy and Reliable from Wellesley, MA | February 22, 2014

This is my second Lexus RX--- 1st one bought in 2004 and was best, reliable and more comfortable classy car ever owned. That one is still running and passed on to my son. The new 2014 is amazing- comfortable, powerful and has wonderful features. Lexus put a lot of thought into how to improve an already good car--- I'm sold-- will always be a lexus owner...

Most reliable car I've owned

by loyal lexus customer from Morrison, Colorado | February 17, 2014

This is our 3rd Lexus. Needless to say we are definitely Lexus people now. We love the car, the care we get and the value we receive.

Disappointing!

by Leonard from New Smyrna Beach, FL. | February 1, 2014

I have owned 38 cars in my lifetime and my wife and I both love cars. If we had never owned a Lexus before, I probably would have been satisfied with this one, but I am not. We traded in a 2008 Lexus RX350 with 70,000 miles for this 2014 RX350. First, the improvements over our 2008 are nicer exterior styling, better cornering capability, better sounding 12 speaker audio system, blind spot monitoring system and quieter interior. Now the negatives. After 3 months of ownership we only have 1,200 miles on it because we do not enjoy the reduction in interior quality compared to the 2008. The longer I have this vehicle, the more I notice cuts in quality. The carpeting and mats are thinner than on the 2008 model. The leather on the seats feels very thin. The back cargo deck is so thin that it bends underneath my weight (140 lbs.) when I have to crawl over it. The storage space under the cargo deck is so tiny that you can not even put the trailer hitch into it for safe traveling. The full size spare tire is now gone being replaced by a cheap space saver. Really? On a Lexus? And what annoys me the most is that I never know when the A/C compressor is on or off because Lexus was too cheap to put a lighted display button on the dash so that you could see if the A/C was on or off. You have to use the mouse controller and move through a few window screens to find the A/C window to see if it is on or off. Try doing that in bumper to bumper traffic without having a heart attack when you almost rear-end the car in front of you because you have to be looking at a display screen numerous times before finding the information that you want. A single button on the dash would have avoided this poorly designed system. I never had any of these issues with the 2008 and I expected that a newer vehicle would improve, not degrade the user enjoyment of the vehicle. I bought this SUV because of the high reliability ratings on the RX350 and our previous good experience with our 2008. But I now wish I had looked at cheaper vehicles if I was going to feel like I was in a cheap vehicle anyways. My fault, I accept the blame for that. But I will not be buying another Lexus if they continue to cheapen them like they did this one.

Uses car for Towing

Best Luxury car for the money

by srishar from Tulsa, OK | January 18, 2014

The 2014 RX 350 has everything you need in a Luxury Car and has an excellent road feel. I love the ride of the Lexus RX 350 compared to Acura MDX or Infinity. The ride is smooth and enjoyable. I like the Navigation system too. I feel the only place it falls short is the sound system, sound system can be a little more better for a luxury model, the standard sound system is not that impressive all other aspects of the car are good.

love Lexus

by denrich from Lubbock Texas | January 15, 2014

This is our 4rd RX and they just keep getting better. Had an 04, 07,10, and now 14. Every time I get the itch I think it's silly to trade. All the old ones have always continued to feel like new, never have an issue with any, and Lexus has incomparable service. But each time I move to the next one, they keep getting better. For all these reasons the darn things hold their value better than anything else I've driven. That's why I gave it a 5 for value. You pay a more initially, but you get it back when you go to sell it. Once you make the initial leap into a Lexus they're actually fairly cheap to drive considering the great resale value. Each one has been just enough better to prompt me to trade and the 2014 is the better in every way. Love these cars!

Finally she is Mine!

by Sexy Lexy from Marin, Tn | January 12, 2014

I have owned many cars. I wanted a Lexus in 2003. It has been 10 years, but I got it! Happy driver and happy riders because it looks small but is very roomy! Not to mention it looks great!

Most comfortable ride

by Comfort from McAllen, Texas | January 9, 2014

I feel like this suv hugs the road and me give me comfort making my road trip more bearable, I love it!

Luxury Ride

by Too many cars from Detroit, MI | January 8, 2014

Since I had such good reliable service from my 15 year old 1999 RX300, I put Lexus at the top of my list when shopping for a replacement. I did, however, look at other competing vehicles such as the Mercedes ML350, Audi Q5, and the Acura MDX and RDX. None of them could match the style, quality or service from Lexus. From the start of the sales process through delivery, it was a pleasant experience. I am looking forward to another 15 years of luxurious and dependable service from this new RX.

Driven A Lexus since 1990

by texasex from Oklahoma | December 20, 2013

Love the style (that every other car copies) and the service is the best around. I have never had a problem or stuck somewhere because my car let me down. You won't see a Lexus broken down by the side of the road

This is our third rx350

by Pam from Longboat key , fl | December 12, 2013

Love the vehicle! Solid ride , peppy performance, and unbelievable improvements over our last two rx350