2015 Lexus RX 350

18 city / 24–26 hwy

Overall

Great New SUV

by Truck Guy from Louisville | October 11, 2014

First SUV I've owned. Great SUV and my experience with the dealership was exceptional. My wife has owned 2 Lexus; an LS and a GS. Driving those cars helped pick an RX over other manufacturers offerings.

A dependable ride

by Motownrick from California | September 27, 2014

I love my RX350 F Sport. All wheel drive, sports suspension, and 8 speed automate packaged in a Lexus that earned a high reliability rating from millions of satisfied customers. I'm a hiker and enjoy landscape photography and feel comfortable driving into mountainous back country to pursue my hobbies.

Great car if you have the money

by Flawless from Tulsa, Ok | September 25, 2014

This is an expensive car that I enjoy anyway. It drives and handles extremely well. The electronics are amazing, but I still have much to learn about them. Many people will be overwhelmed by them. The air conditioned/heated seats do add comfort in their own way, but I still prefer the plush seats we used to get on luxury cars. I bought this car because we also own another Lexus with 100,000 miles without even a small problem during it's five year life.

I love Lexus!

by Jericor from Walnut, California | September 20, 2014

I am Lexus Royalty customer and I owned 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation of GS and do not have major problem with them , this time I changed my taste and try out 2015 RX 350. I found out Lexus brand which “You will never go wrong” brands. Once you own a Lexus, it's hard to drive anything else. Longo Lexus Sale rep. was really knowledgeable with the car and guide me inside out for the entire features interior and exterior. I enjoyed doing business with them and I am really happy with my purchase. Thank you George from Longo Lexus El Monte (Los Angele). Highly recommended dealership & Sales Rep.

Always Dependable

by Dean from austin texas | September 19, 2014

From the numerous vehicles on the road that are Lexus, there has to be something really correct with all those autos. For us, we have owned many of the Lexus 350's and find them so dependable and with all the gadgets one can get a grasp on. The new wide angle back up feature that protects anything behind you as you back up. The arrows in the side mirror gives you a heads up of a near vehicle and the indicator that you are close to something in the front or rear when parking is a real plus as well. One of the best features on the 2015 is that they now run just fine on regular gas rather than premium. That is a major savings. The headrests in the rear restrict your sight looking back and the console is just not needed to be so large and encompassing. Correct both of those and you have the perfect car at a reasonable price.

Expensive but worth it

by Tony from Aventura, FL` | September 12, 2014

The only problem I have with this car is the placement of certain things. For instance the A & B trip feature. It's close to the steering wheel & not easy to see. I also have problems with seeing outside when sitting in the passenger seat. On the passenger side the view is clear & open, but on the drivers side, with the rear windows tinted, it's sort of hard to see. The electronics in the car are amazing, but not easy to learn. It takes lots of time & experimentation to get things to work the way you want them to. I find that the vehicle handles well & appears to be well made.

Most luxurious and beautiful car I have owned

by was a sedan lover, now I am a RX350 lover from Atlanta | September 6, 2014

The sales person(s) were professional, knowledge able, and courteous. I enjoyed doing business with them and I am happy with my purchase.

Beautiful

by Lexus lover from Texas | August 16, 2014

Love it... Once you own a Lexus , it's hard to drive anything else.. My second and I hope to always drive one

This is my third RX350,

by Grama of 9 from Canton, OHIO | August 7, 2014

With all my children, we own 5 RX's. we love their ride, smooth, comfy, quiet. Dependable. The one thing I abhor, is that big boxy MIDDLE panel between the two front seats. it serves NO purpose, except to keep me from putting my purse right down there. They used to have a movable console, but took it out. It worked well, in fact, it worked great. Pricey, YES. Dependable, YES. Mostly yesses. They also took out the six CD changer, there is only a ONE CD player now. I will miss that. But, all in all, it is a great car. More color choices would be great, WOMEN love color choices.

My 3rd Lexus great car

by italian car girl from San Diego | July 6, 2014

As my 3rd Lexus, this is a great brand of car. All of my Lexus' s have had over 200k miles and have been very reliable. Yes, you pay a little more but since I keep a car for about 15 years, it is worth having a comfortable car with lots of saftey options and the fact that it will go many years.