2015 Lexus RX 350

18 city / 24–26 hwy

Overall

Major improvements since 2010

by LK from Maine | December 17, 2014

The 2015 RX350 is much better than 2010 version in ride and handling. Backup camera in display screen is much better and blind spot monitoring is nice. Controls using display screen takes getting use to but very functional. Overall nice improvements to an already great vehicle.

feels cheap

by nolongertoyotafan from chantilly, VA | December 15, 2014

Did not like it, felt like a cheap non luxury car, too much plastic, rattling sound on rough road, vinyl leather mix you can tell which is which, wood/leather steering very bad hard on hands, window gasket makes noise, auto dimming ready view mirror don't work very well because of the dark rear glass, engine is audioable not in a good way.

Good car

by Grumpy old man from Elkin NC | December 3, 2014

I haven't had the car long. Haven't driven it much. So far, I like it. It is a good vehicle. I have difficulty learning all the technical stuff but I'm gradually getting the hang of everythnig. I think I will enjoy the car for many years.

Lexus RX 350

by Driver from ND | November 14, 2014

This was going to be our 3rd Lexus. Love Lexus as they are dependable and comfortable. The only think we actually despise on this Lexus is the compartments between the front seats. When my wife and I both have a drink in the holders there is no place for a phone to rest. Every corner they slide onto the floor. Im pretty sure everyone in the world has a phone now. Why not make room for them??? Hate the storage compartments in this car. Hard to get into. We are on the edge on purchasing this as we do love our Lexus or maybe switching to another brand. We thought that obvious problem would be remedied in the 2015 but guess not. Too bad.

Great New SUV

by Truck Guy from Louisville | October 11, 2014

First SUV I've owned. Great SUV and my experience with the dealership was exceptional. My wife has owned 2 Lexus; an LS and a GS. Driving those cars helped pick an RX over other manufacturers offerings.

A dependable ride

by Motownrick from California | September 27, 2014

I love my RX350 F Sport. All wheel drive, sports suspension, and 8 speed automate packaged in a Lexus that earned a high reliability rating from millions of satisfied customers. I'm a hiker and enjoy landscape photography and feel comfortable driving into mountainous back country to pursue my hobbies.

Great car if you have the money

by Flawless from Tulsa, Ok | September 25, 2014

This is an expensive car that I enjoy anyway. It drives and handles extremely well. The electronics are amazing, but I still have much to learn about them. Many people will be overwhelmed by them. The air conditioned/heated seats do add comfort in their own way, but I still prefer the plush seats we used to get on luxury cars. I bought this car because we also own another Lexus with 100,000 miles without even a small problem during it's five year life.

I love Lexus!

by Jericor from Walnut, California | September 20, 2014

I am Lexus Royalty customer and I owned 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation of GS and do not have major problem with them , this time I changed my taste and try out 2015 RX 350. I found out Lexus brand which “You will never go wrong” brands. Once you own a Lexus, it's hard to drive anything else. Longo Lexus Sale rep. was really knowledgeable with the car and guide me inside out for the entire features interior and exterior. I enjoyed doing business with them and I am really happy with my purchase. Thank you George from Longo Lexus El Monte (Los Angele). Highly recommended dealership & Sales Rep.

Always Dependable

by Dean from austin texas | September 19, 2014

From the numerous vehicles on the road that are Lexus, there has to be something really correct with all those autos. For us, we have owned many of the Lexus 350's and find them so dependable and with all the gadgets one can get a grasp on. The new wide angle back up feature that protects anything behind you as you back up. The arrows in the side mirror gives you a heads up of a near vehicle and the indicator that you are close to something in the front or rear when parking is a real plus as well. One of the best features on the 2015 is that they now run just fine on regular gas rather than premium. That is a major savings. The headrests in the rear restrict your sight looking back and the console is just not needed to be so large and encompassing. Correct both of those and you have the perfect car at a reasonable price.

Expensive but worth it

by Tony from Aventura, FL` | September 12, 2014

The only problem I have with this car is the placement of certain things. For instance the A & B trip feature. It's close to the steering wheel & not easy to see. I also have problems with seeing outside when sitting in the passenger seat. On the passenger side the view is clear & open, but on the drivers side, with the rear windows tinted, it's sort of hard to see. The electronics in the car are amazing, but not easy to learn. It takes lots of time & experimentation to get things to work the way you want them to. I find that the vehicle handles well & appears to be well made.