2015 Lexus RX 350

18 city / 24–26 hwy

Overall

Expensive but worth it

by Tony from Aventura, FL` | September 12, 2014

The only problem I have with this car is the placement of certain things. For instance the A & B trip feature. It's close to the steering wheel & not easy to see. I also have problems with seeing outside when sitting in the passenger seat. On the passenger side the view is clear & open, but on the drivers side, with the rear windows tinted, it's sort of hard to see. The electronics in the car are amazing, but not easy to learn. It takes lots of time & experimentation to get things to work the way you want them to. I find that the vehicle handles well & appears to be well made.

Most luxurious and beautiful car I have owned

by was a sedan lover, now I am a RX350 lover from Atlanta | September 6, 2014

The sales person(s) were professional, knowledge able, and courteous. I enjoyed doing business with them and I am happy with my purchase.

Beautiful

by Lexus lover from Texas | August 16, 2014

Love it... Once you own a Lexus , it's hard to drive anything else.. My second and I hope to always drive one

This is my third RX350,

by Grama of 9 from Canton, OHIO | August 7, 2014

With all my children, we own 5 RX's. we love their ride, smooth, comfy, quiet. Dependable. The one thing I abhor, is that big boxy MIDDLE panel between the two front seats. it serves NO purpose, except to keep me from putting my purse right down there. They used to have a movable console, but took it out. It worked well, in fact, it worked great. Pricey, YES. Dependable, YES. Mostly yesses. They also took out the six CD changer, there is only a ONE CD player now. I will miss that. But, all in all, it is a great car. More color choices would be great, WOMEN love color choices.

My 3rd Lexus great car

by italian car girl from San Diego | July 6, 2014

As my 3rd Lexus, this is a great brand of car. All of my Lexus' s have had over 200k miles and have been very reliable. Yes, you pay a little more but since I keep a car for about 15 years, it is worth having a comfortable car with lots of saftey options and the fact that it will go many years.

Still the greates

by Steve from Baytown Texas | June 29, 2014

Still the best over all car I have owned. This will be our fourth. Drives very well, handles well. Rides very very good.

Lighter than air

by Left$@LExus from IL | June 12, 2014

Ride continues to be smoothest of all. Price is about $10K more than last one, 10 years ago. Need a special degree to operate all the electronics

Johnson Lexus Durham Best Dealership EVER

by Diane from Raleigh NC | June 9, 2014

It isn't everyday you walk out of a car dealership and truly feel like you had a honest truthful discussion about the pros/cons of your car. I felt like I was talking to a friend. No sleazy salesmanship. Just good old quality customer focus! Thank you Durham Johnson Lexus!! Love my new car! Dt

Do not trust the dealer

by bucket list from Florida | June 6, 2014

The dealership delivered the SUV with tire pressures at 43 psi as opposed to the recommended 32 psi. When I did check the pressures two weeks after delivery, I did not trust my gauge, since the readings were much higher than expected. So, I took the SUV to Costco to verify the reading and indeed found that the tires were at 43 psi. If something this simple is overlooked at delivery, what else could you be missing? In spite of this, the vehicle is indeed great

Best of the best!

by love my lexus! from Saluda, NC | May 15, 2014

The Lexus is beautiful, well built, handles easily, has all the bells and whistles you could possibly want. The new Satin Cashmere color is simply beautiful. The sound system, navigation, backup camera, blind spot sensor, cooling and warming seats, sun roof, all contribute to such a pleasurable ride. You can't go wrong with this car!